Appologies in Advance

Hello everyone. I do not know if this is the right thing to do, but I want to apologize in advance if anyone tries to get a hold of me this week and it takes me a while to respond.

My uncle was in a car accident yesterday afternoon and I was going to go up this weekend to see him, but he passed away early this morning. I will be flying home to NY today to be with my family. I will not have much access to be able to respond while I am gone since I will be around family most of the time.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. I look forward to getting back to Dallas and seeing smiling faces.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care of your family, you will be in my prayer. We will be hear when you return.
  • Tom
  • 05-14-2013, 07:15 AM
So sorry for your loss. I too have lost family in the past year. Glad you are able to make the trip and be with family. Take care.
Thanks and take care, baby.
Maybe we can help turn your frown upside down!
Sorry for your loss.
  • jafun
  • 05-14-2013, 09:02 AM
Sorry to hear about your uncle. Take care dear.
My condolences
Myself and many many others wish you only the very best...Sorry to hear about your lose for when this happens to someone it is very hard on them and others that were touched by this outstanding individual not being in others lives to make a difference....
Yes, sorry to hear about your loss. Very safe trip and stay well. You are a super sweetheart
Family always comes first. Very sorry to hear about your loss!
Summer, sorry to hear about your loss..will keep you & yours in my prayers & thoughts!

Best wishes always!
Sorry for your loss. Go be with your family. We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
Travel safe.

Clouddancer
Summer, so sorry for your loss. I hope your week will get better.
Sorry to read of your loss. Praying all will go as well as possible for you and your family.