Thinking of Making A Houston Trip on my way to Beaumont

Hey guys. NEVER been to Houston period. Drove through twice. Heard good and bad things. Hope the bad ones are wrong.. lol :-)

Would love to meet you guys! Send me a pm and let me know.

It would be the 4th and 5th of November....

Please let me know soon so I can plan gents.

As always, pre-book spcls, review spcls and multi-hour discounts available.
Don't bother...
Well damn. I feel that was unnecessary there. But whatever
He always says that. don't mind him. place an ad in the ad forums and See if you get a response to your liking.

Best of luck
Houston can be fun!
Well damn. I feel that was unnecessary there. But whatever Originally Posted by Tay
So what...you come here, ask guys to let you know if they're interested, and you expect what? You feel that it's only necessary for the guys who want you to come here to respond? You want nothing but flowery smoke blown up your ass?

Good luck with that...
I expect nothing less from a person on your caliber. No worries. Plenty of pre-books and I am not even going to entertain the little people in the World with nothing else to do but try and bring people down to their unhappy level of existance.
  • TheDr
  • 11-01-2013, 07:00 PM
I expect nothing less from a person on your caliber. No worries. Plenty of pre-books and I am not even going to entertain the little people in the World with nothing else to do but try and bring people down to their unhappy level of existance. Originally Posted by Tay
Chillin' from the hobby for awhile but I'm sure Houston will treat you well Ms. Tay. Represent my hometown well while you're here and I'm sure you'll do fine...
place an ad in the ad forums and See if you get a response to your liking. Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Like JaD said, next time place an ad in the Provider Ad section or the Weekend Lineup, not a thread in the CoEd section listing the dates you're thinking about visiting Houston
Well it was more of a maybe situation. Bit I do understand ans will be posting soon
Just an FYI...Posting dates and or rates anywhere but in the Ad sections is not something you want to do when postings threADs

Try putting that "maybe situation" in your sig line
Thanks. Didn't think about that. :-)