Searching for info on these eros ads

As my name says I like the fetish stuff. I have been to inactive in this world for personal reasons of late but would like to get back to it. I have seen the following two ads in eros and am interested to find out more about her.

http://www.eros-dallas.com/files/336847.htm

http://www.eros-dallas.com/files/332772.htm

They appear to be two different ads for the same person. I have seen some other dommes who offered feminization in the past and turned out to be disappointed. This is something I am interested in trying. I am wondering if anyone knows of this particular domme. The ads seem well written to me so they have piqued my interest, but my Spidey sense tingles with the lack of information.

I very much enjoy many aspects of BDSM but get worried about play with unknown persons.

Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.
In Dallas, go with Lindsey Lacey..........in Houston Mistress Precious
Mistress Daria or Goddess Katarina in DFW
ditto---lindsey lacey rocks
I was under the impression that Lindsey Lacey had retired.

I appreciate all of the advise on who to see, but would still like to know if anyone can shed some light on the one in the ads.
Don't know her, but from the blurred pictures I'd pass if I were you. Neither the outline of the face nor the body look attractive, and the jail cell and cross-dressing "studio" look like closets. Notice her hands that look manly, the slight gut and lack of real breasts. Just sayin'

I've heard good things about Daria and Lindsey Lacey, but can't confirm with personal knowledge. I have seen their pictures, and pretty sure both of them are more attractive than the lady in those ads.

It depends on what you're looking for and what attracted you about those ads. If you're into hardcore BDSM and dungeons like that jail cell, I'd see Matress Renee in north Fort Worth. Her whole house is a dungeon. If you're at all into cross dressing (I'm not) or just looking for a domme in the midcities, a safer bet would be Cynthia/Governess Worthington. She's better looking and you'll leave happy.