So how does a guy get references when he is UTR?

I was an original member of ASPD back in the year 2000 and have always maintained a low profile reading the forums. Over the years, I've been married, divorced, hobbied with girls from CL and BP, etc. Lately, it seems LE is really on a mission to discourage hobbying as much as possible. So my question is, I'd like to remain as anonymous as possible, yet also start building a few references so other ladies here will see I am legit.

Is this possible?
Yes, p411 is your best bet.
P411 is an excellent suggestion and also search for newbie friendly providers who can help you out darlin'.

Good luck you!
Write a review of someone you have seen recently. Just one would be all you need to do. I, also, was a regular on ASPD and have yet to write one here. I will change that soon.
If any of the ladies you visited back in the ASPD days are still around you could re-visit them in order to get an updated reference. I have had a couple of old friends visit me since I came back, one of them specifically because he didn't have any current references so I know that can work...unless everyone who remembers you is retired. There are still quite a few ladies around from the old days, some with handle changes and some not...just gotta hunt.

But I totally suggest P411, you can't go wrong there! Uncomplicated and taken as screening/reference by many beautiful ladies!
Shameless plug:
I had one reference from Seattle, she was difficult to get ahold of and it cost me a couple of dates. I wobbled about getting the P411 acct. but after getting up the confidence, i went for it. Best decision i've made in awhile. They are very cooperative. My situation is that I am self employed as a private consultant andtravel constantly both domestically and abroad. Very difficult for providers to verify. They can get gunshy of that.With a P411 acct. it removes all of that. Very quick screening. You can be on a date in 2 hrs. Totally awesome. With over 5000 providers nationwide, you can filter the providers for the services you prefer. Believe me, there is somebody out there for you. Spend the money. You will be happy. Quickly.
Shameless plug:
I had one reference from Seattle, she was difficult to get ahold of and it cost me a couple of dates. I wobbled about getting the P411 acct. but after getting up the confidence, i went for it. Best decision i've made in awhile. They are very cooperative. My situation is that I am self employed as a private consultant andtravel constantly both domestically and abroad. Very difficult for providers to verify. They can get gunshy of that.With a P411 acct. it removes all of that. Very quick screening. You can be on a date in 2 hrs. Totally awesome. With over 5000 providers nationwide, you can filter the providers for the services you prefer. Believe me, there is somebody out there for you. Spend the money. You will be happy. Quickly. Originally Posted by iluvbigtits
See that describes me as well. I'm an independent IT contractor travelling all over the place so how the heck could the P411 folks verify Me

Marla, my ATF back in the day was a Latina named "Sweet Mariah" but she disappeared years ago.
I remember her...she was a nice lady! Wow where does the time go!
I remember her...she was a nice lady! Wow where does the time go! Originally Posted by Marla
Yea tell me about it. I find it hard to believe that was back in 2000-2002. Hell, I still remember reading about how RoadKing discovered Infamous BJ while she was walking home from the grocery store lol.
Yea tell me about it. I find it hard to believe that was back in 2000-2002. Hell, I still remember reading about how RoadKing discovered Infamous BJ while she was walking home from the grocery store lol. Originally Posted by poonhound

Ahhhhhhhhhh, those were the days!!! Sometimes I long for those days, back on early 2000, I came on in late 2002...those were GOOD TIMES!
Preferred 411 has its ways..just try it, you will be happy you did Safire Sweet
See that describes me as well. I'm an independent IT contractor travelling all over the place so how the heck could the P411 folks verify Me Originally Posted by poonhound
Safire's right, they have their ways

They've verified retirees and independent contractors before.
Yea tell me about it. I find it hard to believe that was back in 2000-2002. Hell, I still remember reading about how RoadKing discovered Infamous BJ while she was walking home from the grocery store lol. Originally Posted by poonhound

Just a small correction...Logan discovered Infamous BJ
A lot of good advice here.
Just a small correction...Logan discovered Infamous BJ Originally Posted by JohnJohn
Well played, sir. But allow me to retort. I was one of the FIRST people to have a session with Sexy Anastasia back BEFORE she had the implants!