Vaginas hold the secret drugs to kill antibiotic resistance pathogens

Awesome. Good news ladies and gents. Eat more pussy.

Researchers have traveled to the ends of the earth in search of exotic microorganisms that can produce the medicine we need to live and thrive. But as a new study points out, we may have overlooked an extremely rich source of drugs that was right under our noses: bacteria in and on the human body.

Scientists from University of California, San Francisco School of Pharmacy have pinpointed a vaginal bacterium that naturally plays a role in the organ's defense, isolated and amplified its defense capabilities, and created an antibiotic that can kill harmful pathogens while sparing the bacteria that are an important part of the vagina’s bacterial environment.
Read more @ source
Hey,

Did you and SNL, hookup on your break?

IJA.... ^^^^ that is some useful info there^^^
Good info Z...
I'll keep diving in!
Good info Z...
I'll keep diving in! Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
Yes sir. Now hopefully doctors will tell all women soon that they've found other cures for various aliments for women but it requires them to get on their knees and suck a dick for free.
How wonderfully educational. Thank you! Now Naughty Nurse Fancy can truthfully say that she treating a physical condition.

No woman, however, from girlfriend to wife to provider, is going to do anything for free. A carnal cure will always cost you, somehow.
Fancy you've hit the nail on the "head"... Lol
There is always a cost but indulge us with the fantasy!
Now Naughty Nurse Fancy can truthfully say that she treating a physical condition. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Lol. Or I'm making him eat this medicine.
Eat more pussy.
Taste like chicken.
Hope my gal doesn't read that article lol
Eat more pussy.
Taste like chicken. Originally Posted by MOTOXMAN
But some smell like fish.....