cologne?????

Ladies I was just wondering what fragrance you like your man to smell like? (Besides the smell of money). What cologne gets your motor running? Or do you prefer a man not to wear any cologne...I once had a real life friend that loved the smell of sweat...crazy broad! Lol.....just curious ladies
Hugo-- Boss
Calvin Klein Eternity
Nothing attracts women and says high class like Axe body spray, amirite?
  • Trey
  • 09-27-2014, 11:18 AM
Old spice. It's all you need.

I will tell you this though some of these chicks could cut down on the use of perfume.
None. Im allergic to most of it. Im a sneezing mess! And also sometimes using the whole bottle the smell makes me quoozy.

I do tell my clients beforehand please dont wear any. Havent had any problems since.
A provider bought me some real nice orange ginger spiced body fragrance. I didn't know what to think when I saw the label but tried it and really like it.
Fear.
  • Sonya
  • 09-27-2014, 11:56 AM
Less is more. And for heaven's sake don't splash cologne on your junk. News flash it taste horrible.

Unrelated but I once had a guy text me asking if I liked the smell of his colon. Spell check is your friend.
Agreed, alot of people don't wear cologne/perfume properly...I myself like Creed, Spice bomb, YSL, and John Varvatos.
And for heaven's sake don't splash cologne on your junk Originally Posted by Sonya

This fresh out the shower scent on a man makes me moist!

Got invictus as a recent birthday gift. Off da chain.... A ton of compliments while making out

Axe, Burberry, Invincible, and Dolce & Gabanna is what I like to wear.
Go old school. Brut...they love that shit.
I actually have allergies to most anything...lthat is why I wear very light scented perfumes and for my dates,I wear only coconut or chocolate flavored lotions.

So go light on the cologne for our date....I will most likely give you a bubble bath with Irish Spring before we start anyways! lol
As for cologne cologne. I have several types on hand one of which I bought for myself.

Eternity and Euphoria by Calvin Klein, Gucci Guilty Black, and Armani Code. I bought the Armani Code for myself along with the body wash and I get the most compliments on the Armani Code.