What are good local stores to buy lingerie ??

Don't ask why ....but I need to procure some lingerie or whatever the best term is.

I know the obvious answer is VS. But should any of the stores like JCP, Kohl's, ...even Target be considered? I've passed the sections in these stores and they looked well stocked....and likely reasonable priced. I'm not against VS nor is the special lady. But I was just asking for some guidance from the vast amount of eccie experience of what the best value might be.

Oh yeah....the lady is 5-0, 85 lbs and likely something like 32A or B.... and looks like the twin sister to Ariana Grande.

After that SNL performance last Saturday, I'm thinking my friend Helen would look more sexy than AG if she were wearing something other than one of my sleep shirts.

(Well,...I guess I just told why.)
Cheap bastard.

More fun to buy the shit at Vic's.... You get to make a 20 something underwear sales woman blush.
Fredericks of Hollywood!!! You can't go wrong....
Of course Vicki S.!
I know the obvious answer is VS. But should any of the stores like JCP, Kohl's, ...even Target be considered? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Bitter winter frost.... Please tell me this is some BP whore you're buying this for if you were even mildly entertaining the idea of Kohl's or Target. Although I'm quite sure the hookers on here would have a field day in the PowderRoom or InfoShare if you got it for one of them
Ok GS since you asked, I'll share my thoughts & experience. Have bought lovely bra & panty sets at both Dillard's & Macy's. VS is nice also but think you can find the same or better quality and prices at mentioned stores. IMHO
Top Drawer

But if you're being cheap...

Look online on Amazon. Be sure to look at sizing guides. Most of the stuff is made in China and runs small, but since you're buying for someone tiny...it will work. They have cute corsets for under $20.

Fredericks is actually rather cheap, too. Always a ton of stuff on clearance. I'm not a fan of VS.

If you're patient, you can find stuff at Marshall's or TJMaxx.

I'd probably go do your shopping for you for the right price...
My gal likes VS
Thanks My Naughty Noose

Oh my...no telling what the ladies are saying about 1_and_only in the Powder Room....buying that non-VS stuff.

No DG...its my south-of-the-equator friend Helen. You know...the one I've taken the roller blades, iPad air, and iPhone 5S to. She's the one that looks like AG but a little smaller. I'll show you a photo in person...but I'm not going to post one.

I thought...maybe I'll take her a gift for me...instead of her.

But for reference....

Naughty Noose...I need quick for the next trip. But for the trip after...I might take you up on that.

We(?) can start at "Top Drawer" and end up at "Top Shelf"

Edit: to all...I'm not trying to be cheap....just looking for the best value. Some VS is great...but sometimes it just doesn't seem better than other quality sources...and can be over priced.

Oh yeah...it is winter down there....but warming up.
Get her something from Agent Provocateur.

http://youtu.be/zOVPJORjJTw
Target sells lingerie? ok. If you want to spend very little might consider hitting up the dollar store.
Agent Provocateur has some of the sexiest marketing campaigns I swear! Oh and the lingerie is nice too, looks very pretty when it's balled up on the floor at the foot of the bed.

It doesn't sound like GS is wanting to go high end or I'd suggest La Mode Lingerie in River Oaks. A bit snooty but they carry brands like La Perla, Huit, and Simone Perele
Whatever Lauren Mayfair says is good enough for me!
Come on GS, we all know the girls wouldn't waste their time in powder room discussing or cussing little old me... Lol
Here you go GS....VS Red Hot Fantasy Bra & Panties...$15mil.

Victoria Secret