Anyone Heard of Heather Harlow??

Hi everyone!

Has anyone heard of or met Heather Harlow? I came across her profile on many websites. She's got her own website, p411, tryst and eros page but I can't seem to find reviews on her anywhere. I want to pull the plug but the fact I can't find any reviews on her makes me a little hesitant that she's not legit.

https://preferred411.com/P36947
I would avoid due to her cancellation policy as well as her 50% deposit fee. Worst of all, her age and weight are hidden on P411. If you look at the outline of some of her heavily photoshopped pics you'll notice that she is anything but slender. I would guess her age being in the late 40's early 50's since it's hidden. For the price she's asking you could do much better with someone 15 years younger and without the extra weight unless you don't mind the extra cushion.
She has been around the hobby for a number of years....
I don't know her personally , But I have a friend she is very good friends with and she the real deal ..
She's been around for a long time(and on twitter), just new to the area here.
I would avoid due to her cancellation policy as well as her 50% deposit fee. Worst of all, her age and weight are hidden on P411. If you look at the outline of some of her heavily photoshopped pics you'll notice that she is anything but slender. I would guess her age being in the late 40's early 50's since it's hidden. For the price she's asking you could do much better with someone 15 years younger and without the extra weight unless you don't mind the extra cushion. Originally Posted by Cormorant123
On Twitter, she states she's 52.
I would avoid due to her cancellation policy as well as her 50% deposit fee. Worst of all, her age and weight are hidden on P411. If you look at the outline of some of her heavily photoshopped pics you'll notice that she is anything but slender. I would guess her age being in the late 40's early 50's since it's hidden. For the price she's asking you could do much better with someone 15 years younger and without the extra weight unless you don't mind the extra cushion. Originally Posted by Cormorant123
Yes she has been around a long time ..
she hot for 52 .. She takes care of herself works out (not sure where you see exter wight ( unless you like a stick ?)
  • BLM69
  • 02-08-2021, 11:16 AM
On Twitter, she states she's 52. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Add 10+ years to figure out her real age, a lot of older providers lie about their age, I don't think most guys really care about the age, but do care about the weight and outdated glamour pics. I gotta old friend that's 55 but 5.1 115 with youthful assets
---Peeps need to clear their inbox, re asking about this.
Heather Harlow is the real deal. IF you don't cancel, or NSNC, the cancellation fee is not an issue. Deposit is not an issue, she is not going to run off and ruin her reputation for a deposit.
Heather is a fantastic Woman! She recently relocated from California and is hands down one of the sweetest Ladies I have had the pleasure of chatting with.

When I was touring, I had a mutual client use her as reference and had nothing but amazing things to say about her.

She is Legit and does not allow reviews. Some find her policy strict, but most of us enforce the same safety protocol.

I have recommended quite a few of my clients and couples to welcome her to Dallas
Heather Harlow is the real deal. IF you don't cancel, or NSNC, the cancellation fee is not an issue. Deposit is not an issue, she is not going to run off and ruin her reputation for a deposit. Originally Posted by pyramider
100%
I recently had the pleasure of meeting Heather. She is 100% real, and an absolute pleasure to spend time with. She just turned 52 and is fabulous! Check out her "Boom! Here’s to 52 and a size 6 fkrs!" post. She looks even better in person.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheLovelyH2