Apologies and thank you!!!

To all who have been inconvenienced, annoyed, wasted time, PO'd, or however badly affected due to my poor choice of words, untruths, fantasies made public, I hereby APOLOGIZE!!!

SORRY!!!

:bow:
:salute:
:shedstear:

I made mistakes that were not intentional but were stupid blunders that I make often under emotional influences, just like turning my head to look at a hottie then trip and fall into a waiter with a huge tray of hot food and beverages: CRASH!!!

So, if this APOLOGY is not enough, fire at Will.
hey, where is William? Don't go yet ...

For those who were concerned about me, I am alright. Thank you!!!

Let me be the first to applaud you for being man enough to admit your mistake and faults in such an honest fashion. PM sent, too.
You are entertaining, keep up the good work.
Good to see that you can laugh at yourself. Your prognosis is good.
Your courage to "Man Up" is applauded, sir. Glad to hear you're okay.

Now, walk off that stinger and get out there and play ball!
If you love someone set them free.

If they come back to you, they were truly yours.

If they do not,

Stalk them until they panic and give in.

- author unknown

This is indeed a fantasy land. I am not taking anything seriously, including criticisms, sarcasm, or ridicule. It is part and parcel for being here with exposed fantasies and feelings.

Be well Y'All. Life is too short to be sad or angry about just about anything.

Thank you!!!
Good one J4H! Now stop being mesmerized and get back to fucking!!!
Good one J4H! Now stop being mesmerized and get back to fucking!!! Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Thank you Shep, my bro and hero. I am cranking it up as soon as I am back to Dallas. However, it will be limited in reviews but i have some awesome UTR appointments lined up.

I am doing great!!! Just won't be sharing much publicly from now on. Lessons learned.

• shlub
  • 06-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Well, I still like your avatar photo.
Just keep us apprised of who is retiring next.
Sorry to see yo go...
Never go full retard
Who's the guy who's always talking about Fucktards? (sorry, cant remember). In my mind, you get the the Fucktard Award for the week. And a fucktard on a "silly little whore board" will make a bigger fucktard of himself here than out in public, where there are real immediate consequences.

That being said, you've started a thread to make some amends. Now move on.

I agree with Shep, get to being fuckmatic, not dramatic.

And to Slep's comment, take down her photo from your avatar. Unless I've missed something, didn't you b.s. about having rights from her to use the pic as your avatar? (Correct me if I'm wrong on this.)

Lastly, a quality poster, TinMan, recently had a thread concerning Rules/Suggestions for Posting. I suggest you give it a quick read.

Best wishes,
LnH