Wrong Place.....Even Worse Time

So a hobbyist and I began talking about getting together for a session. Unfortunately, our schedules were touch and go and we kept missing one another.

When the night finally arrived, we were to meet on the south side of a hotel in Addison
The meeting spot is an area that is public, meaning I can't control who sits out there.

After walking to the front on the building and finding him. He claimed to have walked by the south side and did not see me. We proceed into the hotel and when we arrived at the southside doors I thought I may have left certain needed items in my car. There was an AA male outside whom I'd chatted with while waiting for the hobbyist.

The hobbyist immediately asked who the AA male is and looked at me suspiciously. I said idk and he clearly didn't believe me. I asked him if he would feel better just leaving and he stood there a minute and said yes.

He text me later to chastise me again for supposedly having a pimp.

People who know me know I am fiercely independent and prefer not to have too much contact with other providers.
Yuppers, wrong time to be friendly with a stranger if that's the case. My gut would have told me to "run forest run."
This is a lesson to providers, don't chat up black dudes, unless it is President Obama. When in strip clubs I often avoid dancers who chat up the young black dudes.
This is a lesson to providers, don't chat up black dudes, unless it is President Obama. When in strip clubs I often avoid dancers who chat up the young black dudes. Originally Posted by Red Tex
Along with your tattoo thread, you are on a real roll here.

I bet when someone asks you to dress up as a ghost for halloween, you already have the white sheet fitted and ready.
To the OP, you might want to read up on "Jim Crow etiquette".
Any dude period. If I show up to see you, I don't want to see ya stopping and carrying on a conversation with a guy. Sure if your walking in and some dude says hi, be friendly and say high back. No problem there. But if ya seem more intrested in standing there talking to him than you are in getting up to the room to start our endevours than fuck it. Just take him up there and get your money from him.
THN, it could have possibly been an overreaction. Unfortunately there is a stigma labeled on AA males by the ill-informed who fail to understand the fact that pimps come in all forms. Look at it as his loss not your own.

This is a lesson to providers, don't chat up black dudes, unless it is President Obama. When in strip clubs I often avoid dancers who chat up the young black dudes. Originally Posted by Red Tex

I would have left too. Even if I had a blue steeler aching to get out of my Levi's, if I see you talking to any man, except maybe the desk clerk, I will lose it immediately. It's not a color issue.

And I definitely don't want to see the guy before me leaving; that's an instant hardon spoiler.
I would not admit to having such a fragile male ego.
THN, it could have possibly been an over-reaction. Unfortunately there is a stigma labeled on AA males by the ill-informed who fail to understand the fact that pimps come in all forms. Look at it as his lost not your own.

Originally Posted by greedy
Here we go again.... Of course there is a pimp from every race. But here, in Dallas? Be honest now. Don't try to be politicly correct for the eccie world to see. Chances are without a doubt, if you run into a lady with a pimp, he IS going to be black. Not every single time, but definately more often than not. The ill-informed are the ones who truly believe its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other.
If I see you talkin' to ANYBODY in a hotel parking lot when I'm supposed to be meeting you, I'm OUT.
Ok, just to clarify:

1) The area I was waiting in, was a small smoking area used by some of the hotel guests.

2) I was NOT speaking to another man while with the hobbyist. That would be remarkably unprofessional. I make every effort possible to ensure quality and discretion. The only reason I was waiting for him (the hobbyist),there at the south entry is because he'd been out drinking with friends and seemed confused as to where to go once inside (the inside of this hotel is like a maze. I prefer not to go there but it's all that was available because of the Bama game and long weekend). Typically, he would have come straight to my suite and this issue wouldn't even exist ..... yay alcohol...... UGH!!!

3) I thought this was a community of like-minded people. Can we stick with the "like-mindedness"? Please??? ..... Life is simply too short for petty arguing imho.
  • S-Man
  • 09-03-2012, 04:25 PM
2) I was NOT speaking to another man while with the hobbyist. That would be remarkably unprofessional. I make every effort possible to ensure quality and discretion. The only reason I was waiting for him (the hobbyist),there at the south entry is because he'd been out drinking with friends and seemed confused as to where to go once inside (the inside of this hotel is like a maze. I prefer not to go there but it's all that was available because of the Bama game and long weekend). Typically, he would have come straight to my suite and this issue wouldn't even exist ..... yay alcohol...... UGH!!! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Clearly life is not too short for you to clarify that the client had been drinking enough not to be able to navigate the hotel's corridors.
Just sayin, I understand why he walked. It sucks for you and him both. But I understand.
I would have walked too.

Darling, if his entry into the hotel was going to be that indiscreet, he would have done better going through the front.