Bullying

Yep, that's what it is that's been going on here: bullying. A select few hobbyists are trying to be big bad wolves here. If us ladies don't sit down and shut up, we're going to lose business. Ladies should be seen and felt, but certainly not heard. They should not, under any circumstances, have a brain. You're not going to see me because I spoke up? Oh no! Whatever will I do?

What these guys fail to realize is that while they may have a few supporters, in the end it comes down to who is going to be there when you want company. The ladies here have mouths to kiss you, eyes to gaze longingly into, hands to caress you. We have breasts to play with, asses to smack, and we have glorious kitties to lick and fuck (and some of us even speak Greek!). We're here mostly for that purpose alone - to play with you. To spend time with you, to give you relief from your shitty day. Do the bullies offer great GFE or a good BBBJ? Nope. Do they look good in a dress? Doubtful. Will they put on stockings for you? Probably not.

So you bullies go ahead and say what you want, try your best to intimidate all of these gorgeous girls on here, but please know that your efforts are in vain. Please know that all of the lurkers here (and believe me when I tell you that the lurkers far outnumber the bullies) see you all for who you truly are: misogynists. You hate women. And you especially hate women with a voice. I think that's pretty obvious when you only see the young providers who haven't been taught any better - i.e. the girls who never post in these threads because they're afraid that this will negatively affect their business. The girls who are buying what you're selling. Sorry, but I ain't buying shit.

If you think you're going to shut me up or ruin my business, you are sadly mistaken. I have a reputation for being an amazing experience BCD, as do the other loud-mouth girls on here. You think I can be threatened into submission? Bring it. Try. I dare you.

Go ahead and keep spewing your hate while everyone on here sits back and watches, because we just can't seem to look away from a train wreck, can we?
Beauty is skin deep , but ugly is to the bone . And when you were being indignant , and showing your distain for guys that pay for pussy . You posted this shit , and you can't take shit back once you post it . You weren't being bullied when you said this shit , it was just your true feelings about the losers who pay to play .

IMHO, the people who post the most frequently here are those who have no RW life to speak of. They truly have nothing better to do with their time, and being big man on the board makes them feel special. Everyone wants attention, to be popular. Those who have never been the cool guy at the party now feel validated because of their imagined significance on a hooker board.
The very fact that you're on the board in the first place says two things: 1) that you've got no game anymore, otherwise you wouldn't have to pay for it, right? And 2) that you're successful enough to be able to pay for the company of a number of gorgeous women (of all shapes and sizes).
And yet, instead of focusing on the fact that you're financially successful, you're still wanting to be king of the anthill. King of a fucking hooker board. I mean, really, how ridiculous is this whole thing? Ooooh, I have 10 million posts! I'm popular! Even if no one likes what I have to say, I can post all day long and SOMEONE will read it and respond and I'll feel better about myself! And fuck my RW job or my family that I should be focusing on right now, we have hooker issues to discuss all day long. Oh wait, some of you don't have RW jobs or families. Carry on.

Number 2 is correct .
I think maybe the interaction might get you some business!? Shut you down? Unless you stop sucking and all the other stuff you claim you do....rest assured there will be stiff legs around that will see you. Your like a 90 year old Nakid lady changing a tire on the side of the road. You don't want to look, but you just can't help it.

Question....if your so "skilled" then why don't you have enough regulars to go UTR? Better yet there are a lot of guys out there with lots of money....you haven't found one or two???
Claire, can you elaborate a little more? Many things fall under the umbrella of "bullying." What exactly are you referring to here?

Should you also take take into consideration that this can go both ways? What about all those providers who have that "You write me a bad review, and I'll smear your ass all over this board, and bad-mouth you to my provider girlfriends" attitude? Don't you think that is also bullying from the providers?

I believe I may have some idea as to what you are referring as bullying, but I'm not sure about others. Care to share? I commend you for speaking your mind here. But, (and this may be the proverbial "water off a duck's back" to you) there is that little triangle with an exclamation point that can be useful.
I think that's pretty obvious when you only see the young providers who haven't been taught any better - i.e. the girls who never post in these threads because they're afraid that this will negatively affect their business. The girls who are buying what you're selling. Sorry, but I ain't buying shit. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I'll address a little part of it. Sorry you went and lost it. some people handle losing an argument in the most outrageous ways but I understand.

Most guys are not on here looking for a woman with a voice.... Most guys that see the young girls see them because they are fresh..... not burnt out or jaded.... they bring an enthusiasm to the sheets and not an opinion.....

We see them for their tight little asses and their barlely experienced mouths...... What's turning a guy on more.. the girl that deep throats him with ease or the new little gal that gags or a tear comes to her eyes as she manages to do the same thing?

(I got a little dick so that one is not about me)

And unless I missed a shift in the markets it's the guys buying what those ladies are selling.... not the way you suggest.....

Darlin... There are 1000s of girls here in Austin selling their stuff......and the fact that the vast majority of them don't have squat to say here is not relevant to them being afraid to post because of what one of us might say. They are simply do busy fuckin and suckin and spending the money they earn to give a damn.

The opinionated vocalists don't have a fracton of the business those girls have and some a re smart enough to realize that that even the guys that are here for the attention.. well... even those guys want to hear what they want to hear,,,,,

Should you also take take into consideration that this can go both ways? What about all those providers who have that "You write me a bad review, and I'll smear your ass all over this board, and bad-mouth you to my provider girlfriends" attitude? Don't you think that is also bullying from the providers?
Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
I can only speak for myself.....

What you describe above, is absolute bullying, if not blackmail, and is one of the very few things that go on BCD on this board that truly pisses me off! No one has the right to demand a positive review from any hobbiest, not even for a "review special", also known IMO as buying your way in. If that's how a "Lady" wants to run her business, it is most certainly her business to run.

How is a gentleman, browsing the board, going to make a selection based on someone else's manipulated accounting of the facts due to him worried his reputation will be smeared?!? Now THAT would be beneficial information to the community. I would post the information in COED, out in the open. Keep it factual, informative, ADULT, and let her defend herself. If it's her regular MO, then others will come forward, and the behavior will stop, or the provider's phone will stop ringing. Most of the Ladies on here are just lovely and won't stand for that kind of crap behavior... Cream always floats to the top. MMMMmmmm....Cream....

I am proud of my reviews, and have earned every "yes" and "hell yes" review I've recieved. I'm also grateful that my clients and friends think so highly of our time together, that they are wanting to share their expierence with the community. I truly feel blessed by each one of them.
There have been disparaging provider remarks directed at "hobbyists" in this community followed by speed-of-light back-pedaling.
Mia, I'm glad there is at least one of you ladies that agrees with me, and knows what I am talking about.
  • Annef
  • 09-19-2013, 10:08 PM
I'll address a little part of it. Sorry you went and lost it. some people handle losing an argument in the most outrageous ways but I understand.

Most guys are not on here looking for a woman with a voice.... Most guys that see the young girls see them because they are fresh..... not burnt out or jaded.... they bring an enthusiasm to the sheets and not an opinion.....

We see them for their tight little asses and their barlely experienced mouths...... What's turning a guy on more.. the girl that deep throats him with ease or the new little gal that gags or a tear comes to her eyes as she manages to do the same thing?

(I got a little dick so that one is not about me)

And unless I missed a shift in the markets it's the guys buying what those ladies are selling.... not the way you suggest.....

Darlin... There are 1000s of girls here in Austin selling their stuff......and the fact that the vast majority of them don't have squat to say here is not relevant to them being afraid to post because of what one of us might say. They are simply do busy fuckin and suckin and spending the money they earn to give a damn.

The opinionated vocalists don't have a fracton of the business those girls have and

some a re smart enough to realize that that even the guys that are here for the attention.. well... even those guys want to hear what they want to hear,,,,, Originally Posted by Whispers
That's bullshit. I have an incall partner who is balls to the walls gorgeous, 26 years old, and she gets no more business than me. $1500 a week, for the both of us. Exactly the same. with some variation, but no huge difference in money that is brought home every month, mouthty old broad or not. Just the same. Explain that.
Well we can't give you an explanation on this w/o the gorgeous 26 yo name . We're supposed to take your word she's gorgeous ? What if our assessment of her looks is lower than your's , and not even worthy of equaling your rate , and there's a reason she only pulls 1500 a month ? Are your rates identical ? Why not throw some more vague shit up here for us to respond to . Are you really telling us you only can schedule 6 appts a week ? You're doing all this boasting about 1500 a week ? Fucking chump change .
1500 a WEEK.
OK 6 appts a week - Rockefellers , watch out empire builders . So 6 grand a month and you're sharing incall ? WTF ? Sounds like fish tales to me .
I make more than that and I share an incall. Not sure what you're getting at....?
I know hookers with Mecedes , BMW , and big house in gated community . Why are you sharing incalls ? And their rates are 300 hr also , do you not handle you cash flow well ? Make shitty investments ? What's the story on why you need to share incalls ? Are you aware of how much clients hate going to shared incalls ? The revolving door , cum soaked sheets and what not?
Sigh...oh, boy! Here we go again.

Attached Images File Type: gif 2595_250.gif (44.4 KB, 505 views)