I HAD ONE ULTIMATE RULE: *rant*

Do NOT call me.

That's it.

My sleep schedule is more than likely VERY different than yours, so please respect that.

I finally went to sleep around 4:30 this morning and started getting incessant phone calls at 6 AM to schedule with me. I got more around 8 AM, 9:30....10!

This is not okay, guys. Not getting sleep really affects me, and not only business, but my personal life as well. This is hopefully the last time I need to ask. I also haven't posted any ads, nor been online in over 2 days, so there is no excuse.

I will NOT under ANY circumstances be taking ANY phone calls, unless we have already schedule an appointment, and you were just looking to verify I am who I say I am, in which case, a SHORT phone call is okay, only after asking and making sure I can talk.

I'm going to now take my grumpy ass to bed so that I can ease some of my moodiness. ZzZzZzZZZZzzzzzzz.....
Do NOT call me.

That's it.

My sleep schedule is more than likely VERY different than yours, so please respect that.

I finally went to sleep around 4:30 this morning and started getting incessant phone calls at 6 AM to schedule with me. I got more around 8 AM, 9:30....10!

This is not okay, guys. Not getting sleep really affects me, and not only business, but my personal life as well. This is hopefully the last time I need to ask. I also haven't posted any ads, nor been online in over 2 days, so there is no excuse.

I will NOT under ANY circumstances be taking ANY phone calls, unless we have already schedule an appointment, and you were just looking to verify I am who I say I am, in which case, a SHORT phone call is okay, only after asking and making sure I can talk.

I'm going to now take my grumpy ass to bed so that I can ease some of my moodiness. ZzZzZzZZZZzzzzzzz..... Originally Posted by Stefany
I simply turn my phone off when I go to sleep. I realize you stated texts only but don't expect this to stop em from calling when their horny.

Stop providing your number and switch to PM's or emails only if you want some control over this.

The good news is they're calling. Congrats!
I thin k I can help you with this ....I call you!
I keep it on because my Google Voice number is linked my my RW cell phone and if my family needs to reach me (my mother has a bunch of chronic illnesses, so she's frequently in the hospital, stuff like that) I need to keep it on.

It's just a respect thing. My number is already out there so there's no stopping it now (plus, I get most of my business via text so it wouldn't be smart to cut that off).

But I will say this: If I receive a call from you before 1 PM or after 9 PM, I will not simply ignore your call, but I will also start blocking numbers. It's the same numbers calling me incessantly (which is also a red flag).
I keep it on because my Google Voice number is linked my my RW cell phone and if my family needs to reach me (my mother has a bunch of chronic illnesses, so she's frequently in the hospital, stuff like that) I need to keep it on.

It's just a respect thing. My number is already out there so there's no stopping it now (plus, I get most of my business via text so it wouldn't be smart to cut that off).

But I will say this: If I receive a call from you before 1 PM or after 9 PM, I will not simply ignore your call, but I will also start blocking numbers. It's the same numbers calling me incessantly (which is also a red flag). Originally Posted by Stefany
Hobby phone off sleep tight
RW phone stays on for RW situations, easy as pie

IB
Hobby phone off sleep tight
RW phone stays on for RW situations, easy as pie

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

+1

It is never ever wise to use your RW phone in the hobby. Loss of sleep is the least of your concerns as far as what can go very badly very quickly.
DO NOT CALL STEFANY. Got it!
If u go online u can turn off ur google voice and keep ur phone on
Sweetie you can easily log off google voice by clicking the sign out button on the app.
Will NOT call you- promise.
I'm up at 6 so I dont mind calls that early

Stefany insomnia sucks had it for years hopefully you can turn the google off so you can sleep
Sweetie you can easily log off google voice by clicking the sign out button on the app. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
A simple problem solved easily. I would still recommend a separate phone for the hobby as there are other more serious problems which can result from mixing the two worlds.

You seem a genuine sweetheart and if you were my type I'd call you.
A simple problem solved easily. I would still recommend a separate phone for the hobby as there are other more serious problems which can result from mixing the two worlds.

You seem a genuine sweetheart and if you were my type I'd call you. Originally Posted by Codybeast

She is
I'm up at 6 so I dont mind calls that early

Stefany insomnia sucks had it for years hopefully you can turn the google off so you can sleep Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Was that "six" or "sex"?
You need to wake up 8-) and realize you're running a business.

Get a hobby only phone and turn it off when you don't want calls.