FIA during DATY

Ladies, assuming that it is done by someone who knows what they are doing (male or female), does it increase your pleasure or detract from it? There is no right answer; this is simply a research question. Feel free to use this as a threAD, but please answer honestly.
I don't do Greek but I very much enjoy fia during daty it really intensifies my orgasam I love it way more than fiv as long as they know what they are doing and have clean well manicured hands.
I agree with Jules, however I do not offer greek at all. No fingers either ...No STARFISH lovin' for me!

But I do enjoy the tongue down there, around there and inside

Daty/O ... I have to say that besides that banner at the top this page being extremely hot, your avatar is one that has always turned me on! Very much so!
So Berkleigh, do you reciprocate the tongue down there?
If you're going to play with my asshole, I'd prefer that you put a dick in it.
Just tickle my taint with your finger... while your tongue does work elsewhere. Works for me every time. No insertion needed.
I don't do Greek but I very much enjoy fia during daty it really intensifies my orgasam I love it way more than fiv as long as they know what they are doing and have clean well manicured hands. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
NOW you tell me!
If you're going to play with my asshole, I'd prefer that you put a dick in it. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Do you have ANY idea...how hot this reads?

NOW you tell me! Originally Posted by aubie79
Next time baby
I don't do Greek but I very much enjoy fia during daty it really intensifies my orgasam I love it way more than fiv as long as they know what they are doing and have clean well manicured hands. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Butt, butt, the fingers would not be clean after being in a butt.
I much prefer a nice wet tongue in my ass vs. a finger, but if the guy is gentle then yes, it can really intensify my orgasm.
This is why the female body is such a fun playground. No two women are alike but it sure is fun trying to figure out what they like. Good thread and hot answers from the ladies.
No. I'd rather have FIV while you work my clit with your mouth.
Yes, please! Sometimes, I like a progression: tongue, then fingers, then plug, then dick. But most days, the exact order doesn't matter..
Damn you ladies are so freggin hot....