Bed Mate for the jobless/homeless

• Busty
  • 08-12-2023, 06:37 AM
I thought about the divorced men using this idea.
The way our economy is going might be useful
The way our economy is going might be useful
Originally Posted by Busty
I wouldn't recommend inviting broke & homeless men into your bed.
I wouldn't recommend inviting broke & homeless men into your bed.
Damn! there goes my chance for a lifetime of happiness
  • Busty
  • 08-12-2023, 03:37 PM
Y'all are getting it confused.....
The youth in China are doing Bedmate because jobs are hard to find and the rent is outrageous.
Wasn't talking about homeless men.
READ it Honey
So lets prey on the homeless now. As if they don't have enough people abusing them and taking advantage of them
  • Busty
  • 08-12-2023, 08:04 PM
I didn't say anything about preying or abusing, but carry on with the sour puss attitude.
I would hope there are divorced men that would help them was my thought.
Yes, there are downfalls in every situation that can go wrong but the direction of my thread was about finding ways to survive
Well, I'm not divorced, but I would enjoy a Bedmate...anything to help out a struggling ingénue. Just not sure how to get the word out.

Well, at least all of the ladies that read this Thread know about my offer, so that's a start.
  • jan-w
  • 08-12-2023, 11:27 PM
Who cares what's happening in China?
  • Busty
  • 08-13-2023, 03:48 AM
Well, I'm not divorced, but I would enjoy a Bedmate...anything to help out a struggling ingénue. Just not sure how to get the word out.

Well, at least all of the ladies that read this Thread know about my offer, so that's a start. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
I have heard about similar ads on Craigslist, went and looked.
They're in the housing section and as a free room & board in exchange for house cleaning, cooking, descriptions of that nature.
Most are looking for sex but there might be some legit men needing help
The way our economy is going might be useful. Originally Posted by Busty
So lets prey on the homeless now. As if they don't have enough people abusing them and taking advantage of them Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing

What's the number one cause of divorce for men? Marriage.

What's the number one cause of homelessness for men? Divorce.

Moral of the story is...don't marry American women and you won't be homeless.

Homeless problem solved.
  • Busty
  • 08-13-2023, 07:02 AM
Vanilla Baby,
You are talking about cases in child support leaving men homeless.
Most families are only having 1 kid.
You are correct in that aspect.
Thanks for engaging with stimulating interaction.
Thanks for doing the research for me. My Craigslist Post would be Free Room for Frequent Spontaneous Intimate Relations. Board not included. (Buy your own, cook your own.) I will however provide all dishwashing & laundry.
Oh...and did I mention? I do not discriminate. Whether Busty, average, or small...all breasts are beautiful.
I had one of my UTRs stay with me for about a month while she worked through some housing issues. My house is pretty close to one of her jobs.

Her 17 year old daughter stayed with her grandmother about an hour away.

I didn’t put any conditions on her staying with me. But she was really good about telling me when I needed a BJ. Lol
I had one of my UTRs stay with me for about a month while she worked through some housing issues. My house is pretty close to one of her jobs.

Her 17 year old daughter stayed with her grandmother about an hour away.

I didn’t put any conditions on her staying with me. But she was really good about telling me when I needed a BJ. Lol Originally Posted by Lespaulmankc
That's rich! Good story!
Lawyer friends already dissuaded me from my ad.
Offering money or any other service or benefit, in exchange for sex, is still solicitation.
I will have to reword my ad.