URL / Website: eccie ID-399892
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: Stadium
Activities: breast play, HJ, CBJ, CG, FDAU
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5' 3" 130# curvy, boarding on thick, nice DD natural boobs, trimmed bush
Recommendation: Yes
  • 08-19-2018, 10:57 AM
Curious if she is still scamming clients. I find it interesting her recent reviews.
Oh here we go again...dude now your just flat out stalking the girl
  • 08-19-2018, 11:22 AM
She did it to herself. And I'm really curious who you are. I suspect you are part of the scam. I just want others to take caution, a service to others, if you will. These alerts should be appreciated and posted.
Just a guess....if she is/was scamming people, a reasonable person would report it.; at least I'd like to think so. And no, I'm not part of the scam.
  • 08-19-2018, 02:36 PM
I did report it. If you could see the older reviews you would find many instances of this with her current name and a Hey name as well.
I recall your report. IJS, if others had your experience, I'd suspect we would have heard about it.
Curious if she is still scamming clients. I find it interesting her recent reviews. Originally Posted by 5587
She did it to herself. And I'm really curious who you are. I suspect you are part of the scam. I just want others to take caution, a service to others, if you will. These alerts should be appreciated and posted. Originally Posted by 5587
What you are doing by posting in every encounter report on Kayli is considered "Cyber stalking" and is a violation of forum guidelines.

You are hereby instructed to stop posting your warning on every encounter report she receives. There will be consequences if you ignore my instruction.

Now, move on...
She did it to herself. And I'm really curious who you are. Originally Posted by 5587
Well it appears you dont know...but I'm the Bigdeal...and people know me.
And yes I'm part of the scam....smdh!
You need to check yourself in...somewhere and get help!
  • 08-20-2018, 12:33 AM
Hey big deal I'm sorry. I didn't mean to imply you were part of this. I really wanted this to be a service to others based on my own experience as well as multiple other reviews stating a similar experience. I will move on, but I feel eecie is a great platform to tell others of their experience. Best of luck to all and I'm moving on.