The Sensual Body Rub business must be booming

Found a provider that does not cater to men that are a hundred pounds or more over weight She offers an erotic Sensual Body Rub with full service of course.

Glad i am only 85 pounds over weight.
ROFLMFAO

More information from ad

WHO WANTS TO BE MY DADDY BEFORE I LEAVE 817 714 7436
Well....Massage tables do have a weight limit...

I don't have a weight limit, but I do have AGE restrictions. I PREFER to see older, balding, over-weight, ED/PE men.

I do appreciate the "heads up" if you are morbidly obese, very tall or any other specifics that may need special prep. SOME SERVICES may or may not be physically possible if you are actually
400 lbs plus.

We all have preferences. I'm NOT a spinner and NOT trying to play one in hope that you don't notice my extra weight and fluffy figure. THANK GOODNESS there is a market for everyone(client and provider).
Found a provider ...

More information from ad

WHO WANTS TO BE MY DADDY BEFORE I LEAVE 817 714 7436 Originally Posted by BossyWillson
where did you find the ad?

or is this one of those "the rest of the exercise will be left to the student" assignments?

eccie, bp, cl, p411, eros, cityvibe, eros, etc., etc., etc.?????

a link would be appreciated by those seeking for such a provider.

Butt-hurt much?
You know we aren't like the public golf courses, more like an exclusive country club. Just because you have the money, doesn't mean you will be invited over.
So what's the problem again with people having their own preferences, OP?
No need to get mad at providers who want a certain type of client, be it race, physical size or whatever. That is like a provider who gets upset at a hobbyist who lets her know what he likes and wants from a session.

In other words, who cares? If you do not like something someone says or says they like, ignore them and move on, do not harp on it or worse, be a stalker/cyber bully of them for years and years.
where did you find the ad?

or is this one of those "the rest of the exercise will be left to the student" assignments?

eccie, bp, cl, p411, eros, cityvibe, eros, etc., etc., etc.?????

a link would be appreciated by those seeking for such a provider. Originally Posted by pmdelites
http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=11007707

a link for pmdelites or those seeking for such a provider
So what's the problem again with people having their own preferences, OP? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
No Problem but with no weight to height ratio what is 100Lbs over

You know we aren't like the public golf courses, more like an exclusive country club. Just because you have the money, doesn't mean you will be invited over. Originally Posted by P&B Therapy
ok thanks, more monies for others
http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=11007707
a link for pmdelites or those seeking for such a provider ... Originally Posted by BossyWillson
curiosity caused lil delites to click the link.
and eccie said ... "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."
  • BLM69
  • 08-17-2016, 12:45 AM
I heard that a older fat eccie provider don't like fat boys clients lol but getting back to the massage tables, About 15yrs+ I went to my first massage incall appointment out west

I didn't know what to expect or anything but do remember hearing a loud crack when I got on the table, that thing was built for skinny people only lol, I bet it broke not long after.