Could one of the mods please help me?

Hey, I just moved to Buffalo from Albuquerque a couple of months ago. I am working a different name and number now. I tried to make a new account but the mods won't approve it. Would someone please help me change my username and update my phone number? I can't find the option to change any of my details. I'm really upset that I couldn't just make a new account because I logged into this one using this IP address.
Welcome....
Please use the "Contact Us" link over in the side of the page. We'll figure out the best option for you there, privately.

The system is rejecting a new registration due to Guideline #18
http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

#18 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.
Please use the "Contact Us" link over in the side of the page. We'll figure out the best option for you there, privately.

The system is rejecting a new registration due to Guideline #18
http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5 Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
...derp, I didn't even see that. Thanks- so sorry I asked about something that should have been obvious!! I will do that now.
Welcome.... Originally Posted by Celso
Thank you! I like it here a lot more than NM.
Thank you! I like it here a lot more than NM. Originally Posted by Lucipurr
Wait until January there LOL!
Your VP is all set up now, Welcome!
Boost boost birdy

Wait until January there LOL!
Your VP is all set up now, Welcome! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yup.... more peeps getting laid in Upset in January than any other place on the continent.....
Look it up.....
Welcome!! Hope you find Buffalo to be a fun place to play
Yup....we are very playful in da Buff.....
welcome

if you can load up on government benefit checks

you came to the mother load

most of the reasons people move here and at the same time leave
if you can load up on government benefit checks

you came to the mother load

most of the reasons people move here and at the same time leave Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Good ta see a fine upstanding 'family values' kinda jimmie, imparting such useful helpful info to a new lady here!!!...
Welcome to the land of blizzards and blow jobs hon!
Once I get my finances sorted, you're at the top of my list to come see. I love to be dominated sometimes.
Actually, she acts dominate, but really likes to be turned and dominated......and has excellent blow job skills.....