what happens when?

What happens to a guy if he is at a spa during a bust?
When was the last time there was a bust at a spa in Dallas when customers were present?

The last major bust was in collaboration with ICE (Black Friday, Summer 2005), and that occurred in the early morning hours during closing time.

There is the occasional undercover bust that involves one girl.....I've heard of one of these occuring in Dallas a few months ago, but only at one spa.

Unless you are caught in the act of doing something, what evidence is there that you are doing anything besides enjoying a time of meditaton and relaxation?
  • RFPD
  • 11-29-2012, 04:00 PM
You immediately lose your boner.
absolutely lose your boner!!
Happened to me in Phily once. I had just got naked and was waiting for her to return and take me to the shower. Mamasan comes in and says the cops are here. Just tell them you were here to meet a friend. To bad she hadn't made her contribution to the police benevolent fund and they wanted someone to say they were there for sex (hint: 'I'm only here because my back hurts. You mean they don't do massages here?' isnt going to get you out of the building any quicker). Fortunately, I had never used a credit card. Cops had a keen interest in finding someone who had. Never found the door unlocked again. Too bad. It took me all of a day to find another place around the corner.