Preparing for blast off

So looking forward to flying in for my visit next week. I've been missing that tasty Dallas water. I visited a few last year including Bali and Red Rose, and I have my TDL for this visit, but I've always been a walk-in.
If I'm out to see a popular girl, how far in advance should I book an appointment? Should I call the morning of my flight, or when I land? Since my stay includes a weekend, I read about someone going for an early Sunday visit. I'm wondering how early that could be. Also, what are the chances of finding someone who can indulge a fetish? While it's not mandatory. it's very sexy to watch a girl smoke or vape. Should I bring my vape pen? Thanks. I do have a premium membership, and can read ROS, so I have been doing my homework.
I'd personally recommend calling before noon to book a popular girl. That's my standard practice and has served me well.
My practice is to call as early as possible. I called this morning to Luxury to make an appointment for Saturday. I'll reconfirm on Friday. I feel it is necessary to handle this as you would any business call.