Cassandra Bree Available Today

AVAILABLE 8507603948
Heard there's a tornado warning in P'cola...be safe!
AVAILABLE TONIGHT
AVAILABLE BOOKING READY
I have no comment other than I know her cash app account, it didn’t work well for me at all... good luck
I just feel the obligation to tell the truth, I am cool with the implications... someone has to say something ... I got ripped off, big time! See you guys later, Roll Tide, Roll !!!
by Bree??
Yes ...
And she never replies. Always sets visits and then ghosts. Idk what her problem is
Hello,
First, let me start by saying i do apologies for any inconvenience anyone feels i have had A PART of.
My cash app works just fine so maybe atm you are speaking of i was having issues.So please tell me how i've ripped any one off.
because i do not steal, cheat, or lie.
As far as me goshting anyone i'll be the first to say if you text my phone with text that make me feel like your Le, inappropaite , or your not respecting me or my wishes then i will not respond. Am i sorry? No i am not. I'm human i live in the everyday world just like you guys do.
i have issues in my life and some times i get over whelmed some times im depressed. Some of you i've told and talked to about my past that i pay for everyday no matter how much good i do. Don't judge me for the journey THAT I HAVE been made to live.
With that being said i know i have great service and i know im a damn good person inside and out and if i'm not you cup of tea then please keep moving and don't throw your negative comments on my front porch. If your not going to be positive for me or around me. If your not here to help and support me then you don't have to click on any thing of mine nor do you have to dial my number in your phone. I'm very positive especially when we r together very rarely do i have complaints or issues from anyone, nor do i look for hand outs. THERE ARE BETTER WAYS OF DOING BUSINESS IF YOU HAVE ISSUES I CANT FIX THEM IF YOU DON'T LET ME KNOW. NOR WILL I TRY TO CORRECT THE ISSUE IF YOU RUDELY GO ABOUT THINGS IN A RUDE MANNER AS YOU HAVE HERE.

i dont even know you are evening what your talking about or who you even are
please do tell me how the fuck have i ripped you off
i want details and proof of your details
Eight pages of positive reviews since 2016 speaks volumes. Have had nothing but a great times with Bree.
And she never replies. Always sets visits and then ghosts. Idk what her problem is Originally Posted by Rjr133
If you’re going to call someone out, don’t be vague.

Be honest and put the cards on the table. If you’re not willing to do that, it’s better not to bring the subject up.