need a lawyer

Cps took my daughter illegally please someone help!!
I hope that your situation gets straightened out soon Layla! Hugs!
Contact: SMU Law Schools Legal aide department, they will point you in the right direction.
i would recommend jim adler the texas hammer

hes a great guy
I think that you would get a better response if you told us a bit more about the facts. CPS can take children for many reasons. What makes you think that the taking was illegal? Did they offer you any reason for taking the child?

As a general recommendation, I'd seek a Board Certified family lawyer unless the reason that child has been taken has to do with you committing a crime. Then I'd talk to a Board Certified criminal lawyer or a Board Certified family lawyer and ask them which is more appropriate to your situation.
Honestly I wouldn't put this kind of stuff out in the open on a public forum. This could potentially be a complex/sticky situation.. Never should you air out your dirty laundry and think these guys on a hobby board need to hear these kinds of problems that are going on.

I think you should def post stuff like this behind the scenes in the ladies' info share.. Considering it might hit closer to home with the ladies and they may be able to help you better and feel where you are coming from.

But in all seriousness I am very sorry that happened to you. I don't have kids yet but I know that's gotta be tough.