STRETCHING THE TRUTH

How much do you embellish the ROS in a review? I understand that we all tweak them a little to make for a good read but do you ever go hummm after reading one?
What are the odds that every guy can pound away for 30 minutes in mish? How come we never hear from the guy that lasts only 30 seconds? And where's the guy that pops when the condom is being applied?
Any providers out there that have at some time read a review on themselves and wondered WOW!! When did that happen?? Thats a hypothetical question cause we all know you NEVER read reviews..lol
That's why I stopped writing reviews for a while. My events were tame and occasionally slightly better than tame. Now I focus more on ease of setting up, appearance, attitude and activities available. My play by play is more like NFL rewind's condense games
popping in the first 30 seconds, is why I take the little blue pill, and pray for a 4 hour erection!
I often wonder about that here. I just hope Gents aren't saying things are on my menue that aren't. Once someone wrote a great review on me and a great review on another girl he saw that week then accidentally switched our names. I have found on other sites where we can see it and comment on it they are very honest. Maybe because they know we can see?
I put down once that I only lasted a few minutes.
It happens.

She was fucking hot, I was horny as hell.

I almost came when she put the condom on.
She rubbed it on her to put it in and I was done. Meh
Nope, I don't.

I might leave details out for the sake of brevity or for narrative flow, but I wouldn't make stuff up.
I put down once that I only lasted a few minutes.
It happens.

She was fucking hot, I was horny as hell.

I almost came when she put the condom on.
She rubbed it on her to put it in and I was done. Meh Originally Posted by Gotyour6
AGREE It happens to all of us. But if you review by saying I ARRIVED, SHE LOOKED HOT, I CAME, I LEFT Your gonna get a PM..LOL
A lot of men drink one cup of coffee and only sip a little from the second.

I think some reviews describe the second attempt as fun and unfinished.....

;--)

Additionally, I think the positions listed are sometimes misinterpreted. In other words, how can you do all those for 20 minutes each, all in an hour??

YOU CAN!! So what if the play covered several positions but not for long!! It's the FUN that counts!!

As far as the lil blue pill is concerned, I think most any man who would like to visit me knows my opinion on them.
If a lady gave it her best shot and I was having an off day, I will write the review to show her in the best light possible. I think I give a fair representation of what a prospective client might expect. It is an ad after all.
I cringe when I read the way some of these guys describe some of these girls. I turn down dates when I read some of the reviews they write. Even though they are good reviews in ROS(from what I assume) and they say YES for recommendation the way they describe these women is bashing. There is also a tactful way to write a negative review without being a total mean goon about it too. What you may not like is another mans dream woman. You have to at least give her credit for trying unless she doesn't try at all.
Sometimes people don't click or it is awkward.
I am GFE-PSE-Fetish-BDSM-Roleplay-.... BUT when someone is a non kisser and quiet I know it turns me into a robot because I don't know how to get all hot and bothered without hot passionate make outs. If someone acts really nervous I like to just throw myself at them and make out like high school then offer them a drink. I have had times where I can't do that because of their rules so I didn't know what the hell to do. I wouldn't be shocked if some quiet shy non kisser non daty non bbbj wrote me a negative review titled "Fembot Lexxxy". At that point I just go through the motions then feel like an ass because I couldn't give it my all.
If you are seeing an 18 yo she is bound to have some acne marks you don't need to say pizza face you can say completion issues.
If you are seeing an older Milf you can say looks her age or mature you don't need to say crypt keeper or run down.
If you see a really thin spinner you don't need to say sickly thin you can say "If you enjoy very slender women she is your cup of tea"
If you see a BBW you don't have to say fat because it is a no brainer you can say small, average, or ample BBW or soft or plush or "If you truly appreciate BBWs she is your cup of tea"
If you see a redhead you don't need to write a book about how amazing they are because that is another no brainer LMFAO I'm being a smart ass
Lex, Nice post!!
My revue of Dani Grey in Cincy, I only last couple minutes a pop, hardly ever happens that way for me. It was my wordiest revue. I dropped $$$$$$ for 2hrs and only had about 5 minutes of sex. Glad she could hold a good conversion.

I am truthful about the girls I see now. Back on e.com I left a glowing review about a really hot girl that I immediately regretted because she was completely robotic. I don't know why I did it because guys started to review her and told the truth about her in-and-out service, I felt then like people wouldn't believe my other reviews.

The reviews I have on here now are pretty gushing but they are truthful. They are gushing I think probably because I am more selective about the girls I see now, I make sure they are exactly what I am looking for before I see them or they are ones I have seen before.
BUT when someone is a non kisser and quiet I know it turns me into a robot because I don't know how to get all hot and bothered without hot passionate make outs. Originally Posted by Lexxxy

This WOULD NOT be a problem with me. How in the world could anyone turn down those sexy lips and hot mouth!?!?!
I try not to BS, she really does call me a fucking ass a lot. I saw her twice this weekend.
once was not