ladies, do you want to post reviews? list worst client?

Have a question, do the providers want to post reviews? How about listing the worst clients and best.
I believe ladies can post review's on hobbyist, but don't know how to do it or in and outs...
Theres nothing preventing the ladies from posting client reviews as long as they do it in Coed or in the ladies areas and no real world info is mentioned that violates GL#5.
Thanks Spice for the info..

In San Antonio I've seen it done, girls giving hobbyist reviews, but never seen in Houston at least since I've been here.
You could only speak of the really good experiences and even then you'd have to say something that would not offend or you'd lose a customer ( remember, they pay us). If you were telling the 100 % truth how hard would that be?
Have a question, do the providers want to post reviews? How about listing the worst clients and best. Originally Posted by flyinghi
No and no. The lack of discretion would be one major reason as to the why. But there are plenty of reasons why both questions are a bad idea.

EW
CB* dishing on hobbyists - what could go wrong?

* Not to be confused with cb, CD, CDB, LD's BBC or a certain CLB.
Are we obligated to offer review specials?
No and no. The lack of discretion would be one major reason as to the why. But there are plenty of reasons why both questions are a bad idea.

EW Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Yep, a public relations nightmare in the making.

Basically, really bad clients get a report -- in the alerts. Really good clients get extra benefits from grateful providers, so no write-up necessary.

Everybody in between is much appreciated and will be served with the same smile and style, but the little flaws many gents feel the need to focus on in reviews is something we ladies would just let go, so no point.
I think fair is fair...

Review: Trollposter23

Date: 1/18/16
Fucktard: Trollposter23
Phone: 555-555-5555
Email Address: trollposter23@fuktardmail..com
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Notell
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No, bastard was 20 mins late
Activities: ego padding, faux passion, usual
Session Length: hour (30 seconds - wink)
Fee: $$
Hair Color and Length: black, what was left anyway
Smoking Status: tasted like an ashtray
Ethnic Background: White/ Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, obese, balding, lots of nose and ear hair, some back hair, smelled of brute, aqua velva and old spice, 3 inch penis, trimmed

Recommendation: he paid
I think fair is fair...

Review: Trollposter23

Date: 1/18/16
Fucktard: Trollposter23
Phone: 555-555-5555
Email Address: trollposter23@fuktardmail.com
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Notell
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No, bastard was 20 mins late
Activities: ego padding, faux passion, usual
Session Length: hour (30 seconds)
Fee: $$
Hair Color and Length: black, what was left anyway
Smoking Status: tasted like an ashtray
Ethnic Background: White/ Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, obese, balding, lots of nose and ear hair, some back hair, smelled of brute, aqua velva and old spice, 3 inch penis, trimmed

Recommendation: he paid Originally Posted by Mythos
CB* dishing on hobbyists - what could go wrong?

* Not to be confused with cb, CD, CDB, LD's BBC or a certain CLB. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Who said I would be the one to do it?

Most of my Guy's are good to me....

Very random I get a bad apple out the bunch..
The lack of discretion would be one major reason as to the why. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Just wait a fucking minute...is Elisabeth Whispers, of all people, talking about lack of discretion on this board????

Holy fucking shit...the hypocrisy is real...
I'm with DG. I'm going to start offering review specials.
Have a question, do the providers want to post reviews? How about listing the worst clients and best. Originally Posted by flyinghi
I would go out of buisness