Telephone road brothel gets busted. Woman gets life.

For all you gents that like to hit t-road.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/ri...life-in-prison
For any who have been there, better hope this lady and her crew weren't a record keeping, video cache keeping type. With a 3 year investigation, you know the popo will be using the crap out of that.
to be fair, this bust has nothing to do with Telephone road activities, per se.. the Cantina just happened to be located there..old Korean whores and young undocumented sex slaves are completely different situations..
For all you gents that like to hit t-road. Originally Posted by ThisGuy85
That was not a hobby venue. That sounds like a beer thirty shack for a whole different type of human... if they can be called human. No one on site had better even be near telephone road much less anything like that.
Go search the Other Reviews forum for "palmas" and see if it was "related" to the hobby or not...

Morons...
Hope that life sentence was worth it.
I believe that life is an appropriate sentence.
This was not a brothel in the sense of the Chicken Ranch but a prison for slaves forced into prostitution.
This and the people that frequent these types of places are what brings heat on the hobby and the real professionals that are doing this as a career.
I hope this type of sentencing gives a shiver of fear down the backs of all pimps.
Go search the Other Reviews forum for "palmas" and see if it was "related" to the hobby or not...

Morons... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Who are you calling a moron? Who used the term "related"?

I have zero interest in the ever clicking, much less searching "other reviews" - that area is not my flavor.
I believe that life is an appropriate sentence.
This was not a brothel in the sense of the Chicken Ranch but a prison for slaves forced into prostitution.
This and the people that frequent these types of places are what brings heat on the hobby and the real professionals that are doing this as a career.
I hope this type of sentencing gives a shiver of fear down the backs of all pimps. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Gov don't give a shit about girls...It's all about the money, IRS money.

Don't forget to pay your taxes...they're watching you.
Her name is Hortensia LOL.. how appropriate.

There's a special place on the darkside of hell for those who prey on children.
Gov don't give a shit about girls...It's all about the money, IRS money.

Don't forget to pay your taxes...they're watching you. Originally Posted by jimmysixo
In general like Wakeup or Dearhunter would say "PRODIGIES".. I agree
How's that Ignore function working for you LPMOW?
damn i was there a couple of time lol