Wicked welcome to all the newbies, both guys and gals!

But PLEASE peruse the forums first and familiarize yourself with the lay of the land BEFORE commenting much. Will ensure a smoother transition to this new wanton world you've entered.

ECCIE core guidelines are here: http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
Hobby acronyms list: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=8752

Irish luck in lust!
Working up to sending St C a request to become a mod?
Thanks, Fancy.

Hoping, I am, that many newbs will pay attention.
don't forget the Houston Newbie Friendly Provider List

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1366691
While well intentioned, the welcome forum is for only for new members to start threads. Moving this to coed.
And another... Say it ain't so
It could have been another sticky.........ijs
I'm not sure what Fancy is posting about, but for a completely unrelated topic, has anyone heard of this book? I saw it in the book store, just curious.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg Book.jpeg (49.1 KB, 158 views)
Working up to sending St C a request to become a mod? Originally Posted by citizen44
She's too potty-mouthed.

But after she sucked that sentence down from 365 days to 30, one never knows.
She's too potty-mouthed.

But after she sucked that sentence down from 365 days to 30, one never knows. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Jealous much?
I'm not sure what Fancy is posting about, but for a completely unrelated topic, has anyone heard of this book? I saw it in the book store, just curious. Originally Posted by Mythos
Awhh, great memories from that book! I would do write-for pay, homework-for -pay deals back in high school! I made a lot of cash of that one!
She's too potty-mouthed.

But after she sucked that sentence down from 365 days to 30, one never knows. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
St C allowed a douche bag to suck his way into a mod position, so why would it bother him to make a mod out of a potty mouth who works her sentence down the same way?

As long as it's BBBJ, St C doesn't seem to picky
...started hustling in high school, different product, same entrepreneurial spirit Originally Posted by SweetDulce
so that's what you were doing when I wasn't fingering you in my mustang. ...
I'm not sure what Fancy is posting about, but for a completely unrelated topic, has anyone heard of this book? I saw it in the book store, just curious. Originally Posted by Mythos
Yes when I was in Elementary ...

I think most people read in school..
She's too potty-mouthed.

Im just going to say this, most girls would be consider a potty mouth then. Due to because in the "Provider Area" girls would put Guy's first names with handle in that area when they would report something on a guy with part of their number, no one got banned for it though.. Then they changed the rules, not so long ago. If you do it now you'll get banned...

Just some girls get flamed for it...heh

They probably figured out their rules was ass backwards..