Name: Bunny
Address and Phone: -
Address: Walnut Hill near Stemmons
Phone: 469-349-8549
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, Real Table Shower w/Body Sliding, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, FS, BBBJCIM
Hair Length and Color: Long, dark brown, silky
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Shorter than she first appears (her elegant heels prop her up), 5-2, 110 pounds? Nice face, same elegant countenance as always, expressive eyes, shaved, very beautiful large B Cups
Recommendation: Yes
Great review General !
Bunny seemed pleased to see me again
One thing about these ladies is their incredible memory. I forgot yesterday's breakfast. These ladies remember the conversation you tried to have with them in broken google translated Korean from 6 months ago
Chung, you've made quite a cum back with your AMP visits.
One thing about these ladies is their incredible memory. I forgot yesterday's breakfast. These ladies remember the conversation you tried to have with them in broken google translated Korean from 6 months ago Originally Posted by Blackout100
Ha! Bunny does have an exceptional memory. When I saw her at Michiko, she remembered where I had seen her last. I couldn't place it until she told me. That was a 4-year memory. Hopefully it was her good memory, instead of my looking like Shrek, LOL

Chung, you've made quite a cum back with your AMP visits. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
I sort of have, Mental. My break was long, I expected to take some time away, and it just kept going. I wanted to be sure the AMP scene was really back. Wasn't sure it would come back, and it took time. Remember Sense Spa? For a short time it was the Spa, like the only one. Guys were celebrating that there was one FS Spa. That was depressing.
Glad Bunny is back after she left. Shes a naughty girl
. Damn I long for the true FBSM nuru table shower experience. That should be standard service at these AMP. Sounds like Bunny needs to hold a training course. I may just have to partake.
Is she really 30? I’m guessing she’s really 40 something looking 30 something with American standard eyes?
Glad Bunny is back after she left. Shes a naughty girl Originally Posted by Moe Greene
Intriguing...
Is she really 30? I’m guessing she’s really 40 something looking 30 something with American standard eyes? Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41
I put an ''s'' at the end, and yes, Bunny is 30-something. In Việt Nam if someone says they are 30, that means not yet 40. It could mean 30 or 39. And age starts at conception, so if you are, say, 28, that is 27 in US age. South Korea just decided recently to start counting age at birth, not conception.
I would say she is mid 30s. And that means she looks comparable to a white girls late 20s
On those couple of occasions when I was privy to know an exact age, it almost seemed unfair to post it. I did, because I'm about accuracy, but it can really create a false impression. Guys read 45, and think of their rustic Aunt with the Blacksmith arms, not realizing that a well-kept 45 year old K-girl, can look as good or better than the 30 year old Teacher they fancied in 8th grade.
It’s Wabbit Season, Fuck Season, wabbit season, fuck season.
Fuck, it might be fuck wabbit season. Boom!!!