Google sucks

Where can I get some good peach cobbler for about twenty people by tomorrow night? Anywhere in the city (Houston) proper is fine.
Call the nearest Blackeyed Pea.
  • Trey
  • 12-21-2012, 08:41 PM
Hell no don't call black eyed pea. Have kids back there makin cobbler.

There is a place on main st called sugar rush. Lady will bake you a cobbler if you call her in the morning. She makes a good chocolate cup cake too.
  • Seedy
  • 12-21-2012, 08:49 PM
Mack try the local HEB, it will be by where they keep the roasted chickens. No joke, pretty decent also....
There is a place on main st called sugar rush. Lady will bake you a cobbler if you call her in the morning. She makes a good chocolate cup cake too. Originally Posted by trey
Sugar Rush Cake Gallery
Mack try the local HEB, it will be by where they keep the roasted chickens. No joke, pretty decent also.... Originally Posted by seedman55

What seedy said.

IDK know about the other place, but they were on the news right before Thanksgiving, slamed up backed up and people waiting in lines...

HEB.... They do that well, did that this summer for a birthday party, got the Blue Bell there too.... 2 hour lead time.
  • Trey
  • 12-21-2012, 11:43 PM
Seriously that place made the news! Gotta say the big ladies be hittin up that mother fucker. I've never had an issue getting an order from her my chick likes it that's how I know of it. If you want real cobbler give her a call and see, worst you can hear is no. Then go get that stuff heb makes and calls cobbler.
  • Seedy
  • 12-22-2012, 07:58 AM
Give it a shot Mack, I remember seeing it on the news also. Use heb as a backup....
you can try Flying Saucer pies on Crosstimbers, just east of North Shepard on the north side of the street
Hey Mack. Try:

http://www.rugglescafebakery.com/index.html

http://flyingsaucerpieshop.com/

Or try your favorite BBQ joint. I'm sure they will sell u a giant tray.