Rating the Clients

I am curious why there isn’t a formal process for rating and maybe reviewing us clients, the way that we rate the service providers. I think it would help address a few issues;

1) would serve as a much easier form of reference
2) would encourage clients to be on their best behavior
3) would result in better service for those that deserve it. Imagine being a highly rated client and getting your messages returned promptly and maybe even receiving discounted rates as service providers compete to spend more time with great clients.

I realize that the ego beating some might take would be tough but the criticism that the service providers absorb is often incredible and they seem to manage.

As with most things, it has to make financial sense. Who would pay to publish these ratings? I think it could fit right into the ECCIE format and would be supported by the same advertisers that pay for the rest of the content.

What do you think?
Sounds like a credit score. I don't think it would help in getting a prompt response from any provider's that don't already. It's not a guys reputation that keeps them from not getting back in a timely manner. A bad credit score doesn't seem to make deadbeats suddenly responsible ( I know, I know. Things outside people's control like injury, illness, job loss, ext. can negatively affect a score. So, save it)
limp and shriveled cuck ThreD whew
they can start any thrAD they desire

have a private area

and they talk anyways, what else are they going to do?

if I want to see them I contact them

if they get back to me, I see them

if they don't want to, I contact someone else

not sure what the problem is?
What do you think? Originally Posted by masaje
Yeah I think a rating system would be a little much for this male dominated site to handle but instituting a system like p411 has where the clients request an "okay" from the providers after a session they think went well and then the provider can choose to give them an "ok" or not might be helpful in speeding up the screening process. All that would be visible is how many "oks" a client has and from which provider.No one would be obligated to request or give an "ok", it would simply be a concise way of showing your references if you so choose. What do you guys think?
ifyou came to Rochester

id give that at least 4 OK'S
I will probably be there in a couple weeks.
excellent

small hung and minute man so wont be no boasting of girth

or perceived barebacking denials
Yeah I think a rating system would be a little much for this male dominated site to handle but instituting a system like p411 has where the clients request an "okay" from the providers after a session they think went well and then the provider can choose to give them an "ok" or not might be helpful in speeding up the screening process. All that would be visible is how many "oks" a client has and from which provider.No one would be obligated to request or give an "ok", it would simply be a concise way of showing your references if you so choose. What do you guys think? Originally Posted by Xx1990xX

I would be all for that kind of system as long as it took the place of getting screened and having to provide references. If a guy gets a bunch of ok's but still has to provide ref's and submit to screening then there wouldn't be any point to it.
Yeah I think a rating system would be a little much for this male dominated site to handle but instituting a system like p411 has where the clients request an "okay" from the providers after a session they think went well and then the provider can choose to give them an "ok" or not might be helpful in speeding up the screening process. All that would be visible is how many "oks" a client has and from which provider.No one would be obligated to request or give an "ok", it would simply be a concise way of showing your references if you so choose. What do you guys think? Originally Posted by Xx1990xX
I would be all for that kind of system as long as it took the place of getting screened and having to provide references. If a guy gets a bunch of ok's but still has to provide ref's and submit to screening then there wouldn't be any point to it. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
I used to be more active on another review site that covered NYC and NJ that had this feature. The providers could leave comments and it made verification much faster (and cheaper than date-check or p411).
Some places do.
limp and shriveled cuck ThreD whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Your input would carry some weight if you ever wrote a review. Without a review you simply occupy a spot next to Plastic Man in the Peeping Tom Hall of Fame. You can be clever, I’ll give you that. Whew!
Some places do. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
well if the grass be ...greener thens go ...there an stays ...there
Some places do. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I was fortunate enough to find that place as well!!

A much different experience to be sure!