URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 183 & Technology
Activities: FBSM, NE, SE, FIV, L1
Hair Length and Color: Brown and Medium length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall, VERY attractive girl, Fairly large natural tits (fun to play with), beautiful face, HWP, nice ass. Probably the best looking I have seen there
Recommendation: Yes
Nice info. Thanks
I am done with dt. Service has been very poor.
Yes, Hackenbush, you have let us know your opinion already, several times. But honestly, it makes zero sense for you to state this (again) in a thread from a guy who says he had a great time.

Now if it was a review of a girl that you had seen and you had different experience with that particular girl, that would be understandable (to a point). But just because you had a bad experience with a couple girls, does not reflect on the service of COMPLETELY DIFFERENT girls. Gratuitously insulting a place in this way, when a guy just had a great time, is poor etiquette.
I’ve only had good experiences the last year there as well, including today with Cassie (review coming -short of it, she’s a F’ing smoke show). That said, I always make appt with specific girl, and I never see someone I haven’t read a review or PM someone about.
I’ve only had good experiences the last year there as well, including today with Cassie (review coming -short of it, she’s a F’ing smoke show). That said, I always make appt with specific girl, and I never see someone I haven’t read a review or PM someone about.
I feel the same way about D&T
Yes, Hackenbush, you have let us know your opinion already, several times. But honestly, it makes zero sense for you to state this (again) in a thread from a guy who says he had a great time.

Now if it was a review of a girl that you had seen and you had different experience with that particular girl, that would be understandable (to a point). But just because you had a bad experience with a couple girls, does not reflect on the service of COMPLETELY DIFFERENT girls. Gratuitously insulting a place in this way, when a guy just had a great time, is poor etiquette. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
No it is an opinion
Yes, Hackenbush, you have let us know your opinion already, several times.

Gratuitously insulting a place in this way, when a guy just had a great time, is poor etiquette. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
No it is an opinion Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush
It's like you didn't even read what I wrote; or perhaps cannot comprehend it?

Cap'n Crunch: "Yes, Hackenbush, you have let us know your opinion"

Dr Hackenbush: "No it is an opinion"

LOL like WTF? Maybe you shouldn't even bother reading reviews of D&T girls. At least it will keep you from embarrassing yourself.
Good idea, huh?
Forum police/WK vs disgruntle customer ... thanks for the drama on a slow board!
What is the rate? Do they offer more than a HJ?