Tony Stewart NOT Indicted In The Death Of Michael Ward

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nascar...190047656.html

The Grand Jury heard the facts, and Mr Stewart was NoBilled. The system has worked.

I am sure that the parents of Michael Ward will now seek justice by way of the civil courts. It's the American way.

But they will be the ones responsible for dragging their son's name through the mud. The fact that the toxicology showed that Ward had enough *Forbidden Topic in his system to impair judgement might explain his actions.

If Stewart did something wrong, he should have been indicted. If he did not, that should be the end of it.
Glad to see it come to an end , I hope. I feel for Ward and his family but it was his own actions that caused it. I did not know about the *Forbidden Topic . I wished that fact would have not got out for the Families sake, but it certainly is a factor and will help Tony repair his reputation.
I met Stewart in a professional capacity just before he switched from Indy Car to NASCAR. He was an asshole then, and I think he's probably a bigger asshole now.

IJS.
  • KCJoe
  • 09-25-2014, 11:20 AM
I don't think Stewart was at fault, but what little I saw of the press conference he gave, he seemed to be more concerned about how the tragedy affected him rather than the death of the other driver.
I'm surprised there aren't more opinions. After all, so many of you ignint fux are ALL about "go fast, turn left." Judging buoy many of the posts I read here, ain't nothing like spinning in a circle, waiting for someone to stick a hose up your ass!

Ricky Bobby, where the fuck are you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

NASCAR dipshits!
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nascar...190047656.html

The Grand Jury heard the facts, and Mr Stewart was NoBilled. The system has worked.

I am sure that the parents of Michael Ward will now seek justice by way of the civil courts. It's the American way.

But they will be the ones responsible for dragging their son's name through the mud. The fact that the toxicology showed that Ward had enough *Forbidden Topic in his system to impair judgement might explain his actions.

If Stewart did something wrong, he should have been indicted. If he did not, that should be the end of it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You don't believe in the Constitution?

Amendment VII

In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise reexamined in any court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

If what you say is true, then a jury ought to be trusted to figure that out. That is why you have courts....and trials.....and a jury. Or, at least, that's what the Constitution says.
You don't believe in the Constitution?

Amendment VII

In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise reexamined in any court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

If what you say is true, then a jury ought to be trusted to figure that out. That is why you have courts....and trials.....and a jury. Or, at least, that's what the Constitution says. Originally Posted by timpage
Sure. Let the Wards exhaust every avenue available to them.

But the facts will not change. However, the "interpretation" of the facts could very well be the difference between the Wards, and their Attorney, dipping into the deep pockets of Stewart.
Sure. Let the Wards exhaust every avenue available to them.

But the facts will not change. However, the "interpretation" of the facts could very well be the difference between the Wards, and their Attorney, dipping into the deep pockets of Stewart. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I'm sure the Wards appreciate your willingness to allow them to exercise their rights under the Constitution.

Again, why would you think your judgment regarding whatever it is you imagine the "facts" to be at this point....would be superior to a jury that gets to hear both sides present their evidence and make their arguments in person, under oath....rather than deciding ( as you apparently have) from reading a newspaper or internet news article?
I'm surprised there aren't more opinions. After all, so many of you ignint fux are ALL about "go fast, turn left." Judging buoy many of the posts I read here, ain't nothing like spinning in a circle, waiting for someone to stick a hose up your ass!

Ricky Bobby, where the fuck are you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

NASCAR dipshits! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ok......I think he hit him on purpose.

I sure wouldn't hitchhike on Stewart Street.
Ok......I think he hit him on purpose.

I sure wouldn't hitchhike on Stewart Street. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

True dat!

at least some of you dildos have chosen to make this about the fucking constitution rather than some redneck dirtbag who can't signal before he turns right!

... I feel for Ward ... but it was his own actions that caused it..... Originally Posted by slingblade
I agree. He should have gotten OUT of the way of the track or stayed by his car---not walked into the way of the drivers.
Tia, I miss you, baby!

Seems like only yesterday ... Or 10 years ago...
Strange that one can have a job that demands extraordinary reflexes and focus and be on *Forbidden Topic
Strange that one can have a job that demands extraordinary reflexes and focus and be on *Forbidden Topic Originally Posted by gnadfly
You would be surprised at how often that happens at local tracks. I have spoken with drivers that say they drive better that way.
One, maybe two rules in this forum, and you dickweeds can't follow it.

��