House fails to override Trump veto on border wall

House fails to override Trump veto on border wall

The House failed Tuesday to override the first veto of President Trump's tenure, a vote led by dim-retards seeking to uphold a measure unwinding the president's national emergency declaration at the southern border.

The chamber voted 248-181 to override the veto, falling short of the roughly 290 votes, or two-thirds majority, needed.

(The Hill)
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
it would have never gone any where in the senate
I’m getting tired of winning.
it would have never gone any where in the senate Originally Posted by Hotrod511
True, but we've been lectured so often in this forum about how the dims led by Nancy have full and absolute control the House.

I’m getting tired of winning. Originally Posted by bambino
True, but we've been lectured so often in this forum about how the dims led by Nancy have full and absolute control the House.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I see we lost one of the professor's to an IED, and the other is awol
Wow I feel safer already with the trump wall. Maybe I can actually leave my house now and get a real life....instead of posting bout trump 24/7 lol smh and loving the trump and his ignorant supporters show
Wow I feel safer already with the trump wall. Maybe I can actually leave my house now and get a real life....instead of posting bout trump 24/7 lol smh and loving the trump and his ignorant supporters show Originally Posted by Tsmokies
someone needs a Trumpy Bear and safe space
Wow I feel safer already with the trump wall. Maybe I can actually leave my house now and get a real life....instead of posting bout trump 24/7 lol smh and loving the trump and his ignorant supporters show Originally Posted by Tsmokies
You are so misinformed. The wall isn't about safety for people like you. It's about providing safety for the men and women who are patrolling the border so that they can make it home to their families every day after their shift.
I see we lost one of the professor's to an IED, and the other is awol Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Must be nap time or there out celebrating with Smellett..
looks like 13 republicans voted for dems bill.

looks like those 13 were stupid.
You got some big shoes to fill here...your brethren are becoming scarce!
You got some big shoes to fill here...your brethren are becoming scarce! Originally Posted by bb1961
lol mystic sent him to see if it was safe to post! bahaha