URL / Website: -
City: Hot Springs
State: Arkansas
Address: 2 star hotel of Central Ave
Activities: Missionary
Hair Length and Color: Blonde short/medium
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5ft, stocky build. Bigger sized ass and c/d boobs. Her posted pictures are definitely her but a much more flattering image of reality.
Recommendation: No
Well one positive side with her. She has stayed the same waste of time and money that she was. Honestly there's no positive upside. She taught me a valuable lesson always know who you're talking and texting with or you could end up with this kind of deal.
I drive a ton for work, last thing on my free time I want to do is drive back to LR, would love to play closer to home but slim pickings in HS. Couple times I’ve come very close to pulling trigger with her. Bacon man’s review kept me, but to be honest more recently my little head kept saying “ maybe she’s improved”. Guess not. Thank you for reporting this bust, these reviews just as if not more so important than the glowing yes reviews
We all them positive thoughts. But it's rare over time that ladies improve in this game. Usually the bs and lifestyle eats them up.
I’ve known a couple of providers in my life and it’s a hard damn lifestyle. Even the ones that seem to have all their shit together have a ton of baggage.
I don’t know who this is. No phone number, email, or link? Maybe it’s in the ROS which I don’t currently have access to. Any help on these items so I can steer clear? Thanks!
I don’t know who this is. No phone number, email, or link? Maybe it’s in the ROS which I don’t currently have access to. Any help on these items so I can steer clear? Thanks! Originally Posted by suzukidrew
Lilwop
Skipthegames Hot Springs
Thanks, Baconman. She actually posted today so I was able to identify. Have a good one!
Thanks for your service, lol