Ladies, Here's Your Chance to Review the Guys

Ladies, a lot of you hate the review process. Some of you have even proposed a review system for hobbyists.

So here's the question: Of the guys you've seen, how are they in bed?

[I'm going to try and do this as a poll, but if it doesn't work out, please respond as follows: percentage that are excellent, percentage that are OK, percentage that suck.]

You are allowed multiple choices. Hopefully, your multiple choices will add up to no more than 100% (i.e. a certain percentage in each category). And London, no Hooker Math.
I'm sure this won't come off as honest.....why did you make it anonymous. Seems ladies can exaggerate now to a certain extent to save feelings.

And since guys are paying........I'm sure there some hidden category in a providers mind that pushes more toward him emphasizing his pleasure and choices for an experience.
; which could negatively effect their percentage. Could be something so simple as the guy not going down on her, preferring not to kiss, etc.

Good thread....but would have been better if we could see which providers felt that way.
Honestly in my experiences, and I know this may sound a bit odd, but it seems like the sexual encounters are different in every city I tour, but the guys are the same, make any sense?, for example, most of the guys I see in DC are similar in what they like and level of kinkiness, same for most other cities I tour as well...it's kinda strange when I think about it....
Valerie,

That is a very interesting POV.
Where are the guys with the big cocks located?
Let me know so I can plug this in my schedule .

Charles,

percentage that are excellent - 25%
percentage that are OK-25%
percentage that suck-50%

This is sad but true.
Most of the "excellent" ones I had to teach myself.
You know most women base sex being great on an emotional basis. We are made different than men. The majority of women I know, friends and providers, need some type of connection to make it "wonderful or great" and well you cant get that in just meeting someone. Then you have some providers who are geared the other way, and just love sex with or without emotions. So you have many factors here which would gauge how great a man is in bed.

Women are complicated ya know.

As for me, theres been a few Ive crossed the lines with after massaging based on attraction. It was totally a lust and attraction deal, physically great sex, but I didnt get off. Had one that I thought would rock, but it was seriously sad on his part, he had no idea how to work it(well endowed), it was like sheesh what a waste!!
I'm sure this won't come off as honest.....why did you make it anonymous. Seems ladies can exaggerate now to a certain extent to save feelings. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Charles,

percentage that are excellent - 25%
percentage that are OK-25%
percentage that suck-50%

This is sad but true.
Most of the "excellent" ones I had to teach myself. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
GT--I made it anonymous to get more participation. I thought, at the same time, if the lady did not want to remain anonymous, she could do what Naomi did.
25% Suck, 25% are excellent, and 50% are ok to good.

I agree with Chella that the BEST sex is that of an emotional connection and contrary to popular belief, I don't think you can buy that.

Off topic....for those of you who believe in God, please say a prayer that I make at least a 90 on this final this morning.
London- you've worked hard... you'll get it but I'll pray just the same
Like some of the ladies have said...IMHO, it takes an emotional connection to have "excellent" sex when providers and hobbyist interact. Although I have had some excellent "strictly physical" sex in the past, an emotional connection would only make it better.

Like London said though, it could be hard to do sometimes...

This is why I like to get to know someone and don't mind taking time out of the hour or two we have together to do that...I want both parties to enjoy themselves

The better chemistry you have before the BCD action takes place, the better time we will have...just my .02

OTOH, hopefully I've been thought more of as excellent and ok...cuz I never suck

Well, there was that ONE time...
It takes a lot more than an hour or two for me to get to know someone. I have found that I have better sex with those that I've interacted with for weeks or months before meeting.
True Naomi, sometimes in this thing we do, it's not possible though
That's true. I've noticed that the more interaction whether on here, phone, or multiple meetings the better time I seem to have with someone. It really depends on the lady though and how much time she is willing to spend getting to know you as well. I've never tried to waste a lady's time or take advantage of it but I do enjoy the time more if I get to know a little about her.

DED..... You were actually bad one time!!! lol
+1 DED

SAS
Yes not everyone is the same in the bed room , so i cant speak on this to the fullest, i know my regs and reviewers are very good to me! lov yall!
  • Leta
  • 02-28-2011, 08:14 PM
I have truly had some explosive times. One in particular was new year's eve. We just clicked and it was awesome. Like we had been lovers forever. I like to take my time and feel a person out and find out what they like. Once I do we get in a real nice groove. So the majority have been good or great.