Just wanted to Explain......

Hey EVERYONE......It's me, Paige….Paige Morrow a.k.a Sexy Cougar.

Not sure if you are aware, but I have been on a MANDATORY “vacation” for a month now. My legal issues are settled (thank goodness)....but, believe it or not, things got even worse.

My oldest son was killed while I was in jail.....and I had to bury him last week. This is a really tough time for me and my family. I HONESTLY now know the TRUE meaning of pain. UNFORTUNATELY, the bills are WAAAAYYYYY behind, and I have to continue supporting my family.

I wanted to apologize for the previous info posted by my girlfriend while I was “away”. She meant well and was trying to help me out.

Staff edit of advertising, please use the local ad forums for that. CC

Thanks to my friends here that have been so nice and understanding!!! (Especially to the ECCIE member that visited me in jail…..poor guy is probably having nightmares after seeing me RAW like that!!! NO make up or straightening irons in there!!! Lol) AND, to my long-time friend / hobbyist, you are AWESOME for making it possible for me to be released long enough to go to the funeral!!! I owe you SOOOOO much!!!

On the other hand, there are several JERKS that have been REALLY rude for kicks. Please, give me a break. I am really dealing with a lot right now, and I don’t want to go off on ANYONE, even if you are emailing me with SUPER SHITTY remarks regarding my son’s death. I really don’t understand how that could satisfy you in ANY way.

Happy Hobbying to ALL.....I am so Glad to be BACK!!!!
Sounds like you have experienced a lot for one person to bear at one time. Wishing you the best and I know a lot of good folks on the boards will support you and wish you well.

Sorry to hear about your trouble's. However, I believe this thread would've been better served in the local forum that your visiting.
Sorry to hear about your trouble's. However, I believe this thread would've been better served in the local forum that your visiting. Originally Posted by shorty
yup.

Sorry for your loss.
Well she already posted about this in Dallas co ed a couple times so I'm sure the visiting cities will be posted in as well. Maybe she's just covering her bases.

Sorry for your loss Paige. Some of the grief you are getting from posting this is because lots of people are of the mindset that we all have shit we are going through, but can you imagine if each of us were to openly post our woes and why we need money? Guys aren't interested in our problems they just want to hook up. Pair that with someone else having access to your account and I'm not totally surprised at the negative feedback, but the good news is someone else will fuck up in the next day or two and it will be forgotten . I do hope it all works out for you!
Paige,
Sorry for your loss.
sorry for your loss

i wish you the best!
threAD...
Don't be an ass Wakeup, wrong forum and thread for that
Thanks Chica because that was uncalled for by Wakeup.
Don't be an ass Wakeup, wrong forum and thread for that Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
why is he an ass for stating the truth, it is an ad

I am sorry for her loss and wish her a profitable and safe tour, but I am guessing each city she is touring has an ad section
There is much more than just an ad. In fact, several issues were covered that have been brought up in other threads that the OP deserves to address, now that she can.

Her incarceration
The unauthorized posts
The death of a child
Subsequent communications regarding that loss
And yes, an ad

I see no major problem with it overall, so it stays.
Yeah I don't understand how one word..equal ass. Maybe the mod can shed some light.

But it still is an ad. Doesn't make him an ass for saying it, it just is. Although she didn't put specific dates or anything so maybe that's the x factor for the mood.

Maybe this will start a welcomed trend in the national discussion forum for many other provider so they can post of their personal situations and post of upcoming tours to accommodate. Maybe post 2 emergency threads every week.

That's a messed up situation that transpired for her. I wish her the best. Keep your head up.
There is much more than just an ad. In fact, several issues were covered that have been mentioned in other threads that the OP deserves to address. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
As much as I hate to admit agreeing with a mod on anything, I agree with CC here. Instead of lashing out at the OP, if you think it is an ad, the appropriate thing to do is press the RTM button. Then let the mod decide.

But don't flame the thread, please.
why is he an ass for stating the truth, it is an ad

I am sorry for her loss and wish her a profitable and safe tour, but I am guessing each city she is touring has an ad section Originally Posted by monkmonk
I see it as a choice to be crass versus class.

You and Shorty saw that there was the element of an ad in her post. But both of you also saw the other issues and expressed concern or good wishes. Wakeup did not.

His only reply... threAD

He will say it is his style... and that he calls it as he sees it... which is fine, because that is who he is... and that is who he has chosen to be. So, yes, he will appear to be an ass to others. Goes with the territory and Wakeup knows that.

One of the problems with ECCIE at times is that we have too many hobbyists AND providers who are "outspoken", "tell it like it is", etc... without using some sort of measuring stick that takes into consideration civility.

Now, we are off topic... but, of course, I guess I am just being "outspoken" and I am "telling it like it is", too... LOL

Smooch!

Lea