False Review

I assume this guy didn't think I would realize it or even report it because it is a yes recommendation, but this reviewer has never meet with me. I had to post this in the Houston area due to the fact that he does visit here and have reviewed all of his trannies here in town
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1600937
that is so weird!!!! something must be in the air smh sorry baby girl this sucks ...
Damn....you are correct. That reviewer HAS fucked a lot of men.
That's probably the main reason she objected, because of his review history. Man this Eccie is better than cable lol.
  • cr76
  • 01-10-2016, 02:11 AM
Lol - that's weird that he would do it- most of the time this seems to be done for premium access - but given his review history - he should have time
Oh what a tangled web we weave.
Lol - that's weird that he would do it- most of the time this seems to be done for premium access - but given his review history - he should have time Originally Posted by cr76
Yes, its weird but maybe he needed a legitimate reference to provide to verified providers.
Yes, its weird but maybe he needed a legitimate reference to provide to verified providers. Originally Posted by Super Head 713
well you'd think he'd create two personas for that to keep the two worlds apart.

One account to appear to be normal.

The other to be fucking and sucking men wearing lipstick.
well you'd think he'd create two personas for that to keep the two worlds apart.

The other to be fucking and sucking men wearing lipstick. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Or can this be the reason
www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1595371
sorry girl, not everyone is like you. wish i should have given an YES to CB and she wouldn't have made drama out of it irrespective of any ROS.. ijs
  • cr76
  • 01-10-2016, 10:33 AM
Yes, its weird but maybe he needed a legitimate reference to provide to verified providers. Originally Posted by Super Head 713

The other to be fucking and sucking men wearing lipstick. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Cause even if he added a female - you should be able to still see he is dating trannys
  • tld
  • 01-11-2016, 02:57 PM
Only commenting on this once because I am not getting into a comment war with anyone. This is a real review. I gave her a yes because she gave me what I asked for. perhaps she didn't like the fact that I was not a fan of her services, and I am the only one who has very said her lip service was not great. but hay it is what is believe it or don't. it does not matter. Sure i sleep with trans-girls and more than likely I have sleep with your favorite provider also. I don't think Most girls on here care that I have seen trans-girls. I have never been told no I can see you because you have seen a trans-girl
  • cr76
  • 01-11-2016, 03:09 PM
Aside from critiques - the review seems positive - which is why it's bizarre - the provider will say it's false
superhead and yourself are both being adults about it. fake or real you still gave her YES. With all due respect this is the first time I see or hear anyone say they not a fan of her lips service. Thank you for your side of the story. Have a wonderful day day ...

Only commenting on this once because I am not getting into a comment war with anyone. This is a real review. I gave her a yes because she gave me what I asked for. perhaps she didn't like the fact that I was not a fan of her services, and I am the only one who has very said her lip service was not great. but hay it is what is believe it or don't. it does not matter. Sure i sleep with trans-girls and more than likely I have sleep with your favorite provider also. I don't think Most girls on here care that I have seen trans-girls. I have never been told no I can see you because you have seen a trans-girl Originally Posted by tld
Bullshit...... You told a mod that you seen me at a totally different location of where I wad located and my last reviewer kingjames can vouch for where he seen me and it's also mentioned on that review!!!!