Name: Foxy
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: Denton Drive, South of Royal Lane
Phone: 9722412999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: I have much to say in ROS.. if you have specific questions, feel free to PM
Hair Length and Color: Long, but tied up during session, with a stylish flap to one side.. dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 4'9", 85 Pounds, Very Beautiful Face and Eyes, C Cup Bolt-Ons, Shaved Small Pussy, Small Tat above Groin Area, Sexy Grabbable Ass
Recommendation: Yes
Chung, reading every single darn word in your review was so much fun! The pleasure is truly all mine. I'm reminded yet again why I consider your reviews to be the gold standard of all reviews. I'm always hungry for long detailed well written reviews to read and I'm glad I was able to satisfy my hunger today.

Foxy sounds amazing. I love petite women. Thank you for sharing your experience.
Good read. I may add her to my TDL after all.
Foxy makes me cock-sy. Just like I don't like old skanky hookers maybe she doesn't like old skanky fatties. I'm not saying all her mixed reviews were from old uglier fatties but could be some were, or jealously, or bad day. She's got the hots for me and I for her, so I don't think the younger hotter guys would have trouble.
good review.
A good, balanced review. Maybe she's bipolar or something, but she has always given me nice service. And is so spinnable and foxy.
Great review man, definitely debunked earlier perceptions.
Nice review Chung
Foxy makes me cock-sy. Just like I don't like old skanky hookers maybe she doesn't like old skanky fatties. I'm not saying all her mixed reviews were from old uglier fatties but could be some were, or jealously, or bad day. She's got the hots for me and I for her, so I don't think the younger hotter guys would have trouble. Originally Posted by JamesDeen
Just like the positive reviews of Foxy seem outlandishly, almost suspiciously, over the top ... I'm not sure I trust any of these reviews anymore. .
Just like the positive reviews of Foxy seem outlandishly, almost suspiciously, over the top ... I'm not sure I trust any of these reviews anymore. . Originally Posted by MemphisChris
that's your prerogative. I could take a line from the old Chuck Berry song.. "try and get me through to Chris, in Memphis, Tennessee", but if my review that details missteps and imperfections looks 'outlandishly, almost suspiciously, over the top', you are jaundiced beyond comprehension.

I appreciate the rest of you who posted, who don't side-eye every fucking review. I tried to detail every minute, and address all known concerns that appeared in previous Foxy reviews. the opening minutes were bumpy, but the final 50 were as exciting and thrilling as I have had at a Spa. pure conjecture, but I think Foxy may have had 2-3 rough guys early, which induces opening reticence in her sessions, as she "feels out" her new Partner. once she got past that initial state of nervousness and relaxed, Foxy rock and rolled!
"...side-eye every fucking review". Thats right, they are fucking reviews. Don't care for any reviews that contain a foot massage. Way to go Chung!!!
Good review Chung. Thank you for cutting through the randomness and providing a little clarity.
  • Aoi
  • 07-14-2019, 10:53 AM
Nobody can give their best every single hour of every day.

Even legends like Susan, who is universally liked here, had days where she just didn’t give a shit and the service was basically nonexistent. It doesn’t take away from anything and just shows us that providers are going to have bad times too
Mission accomplished! CIP in Foxy yesterday. She’s currently the best looking and most petite woman in AMPville IMHO. She has an incredibly gorgeous ass!
  • Aoi
  • 07-15-2019, 12:54 PM
Foxy has the best visuals right now in the AMP scene. Her body is second to none