Tips for DUO SESSION

i have just started enjoying the amp scene here in dallas as i was a little nervous about the entire process. RATA broke me in and i have also seen pink and another provider that couldn’t get her name for the day correct at blue

as we mongers all know, each amp could give lessons to all of the indy’s and i’m just kicking my own ass for not not becoming a member of the scene years ago....

my question is, what is the process for getting a duo session with two providers that are willing to enjoy each other as well as me...shit, i’d be willing to jsu sit back and chime in at the end. i’ve always just rung the buzzer and let fate decide.
please help
I’m a fan of reading the reviews and making an appointment. I’ve never been a doubles guy but my advice is find a hot ( well reviewed ) girl and let her pick the 2nd girl. Read the reviews for other doubles reports to make your short list. Be clear what you expect as far as the girls playing with each other. If I had a suggestion I would say see if Lisa at Pearls is interested in fulfilling your fantasy.
I've found my key criteria for success with doubles is that the women aren't acting or tolerating the activity but like it at some level as well as enjoy your pleasure at seeing them in action.

It is an extra bonus if they are pretty and obsequious.