Just a reminder...

Some months ago I started a thread about a theory I had. It seems that a famous billionaire in Hollywood was hosting the Obamas in Tahiti on his rather large yacht. Probably something Freudian going on there but who knows. Anyway, it was reported that Oprah, Tom Hanks, and Bruce Springsteen were also in attendance. I pointed that this was a nexus of money, power, politics, entertainment, and pop culture. Not all of them are the same thing but they are related. The point is that I put it out there that either Tom Hanks or Oprah was going to be put up as the next democratic candidate (there really wouldn't be a nominating process) for president in 2020. Anything you see beyond that is probably a production put on for the rubes (that's us or rather the democratic base). Well now we have Michael Moore going on the view and asking "who wouldn't vote for Tom Hanks?". As they say overly dramatic moments (use your best raspy base voice), And so it begins..
Will he run as white or black?
  • WTF
  • 08-05-2017, 10:10 AM
Will he run as white or black? Originally Posted by bamscram

Run Forrest, Runnnnnnnn!

JD keeps posting this dumbass shit and he'll have to change his name again!
+1 OP, on the theory Dems will run a Actor/Actress in 2020.
Run Forrest, Runnnnnnnn! Originally Posted by WTF

OINK OINK SQUEE!!!
  • WTF
  • 08-05-2017, 01:00 PM
OINK OINK SQUEE!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
So you think Tom Hanks are Oprah Winfrey will run for president in 2020
So you think Tom Hanks are Oprah Winfrey will run for president in 2020 Originally Posted by WTF
Tom Hanks is Oprah Winfrey?

well, if they can pull that off as a trans-hybrid... whatever.

well, if they can pull that off as a trans-hybrid... whatever. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
If they can pull that off they probably have a winner.
OINK OINK SQUEE!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Wallow on dildo.
nice portrait of you bummy!
  • Old-T
  • 08-05-2017, 03:30 PM
+1 OP, on the theory Dems will run a Actor/Actress in 2020. Originally Posted by texmwm
Sadly, too many people vote based upon looks and sound bites. Substance and message becomes secondary in many cases.
JFK, Regan, Clinton-1, Trump all were aided by their "actor like" visuals.
Sadly, too many people vote based upon looks and sound bites. Substance and message becomes secondary in many cases.
JFK, Regan, Clinton-1, Trump all were aided by their "actor like" visuals.
Originally Posted by Old-T
JFK's "coincidental" book and movie deal didn't hurt ... nor did his father's extensive connections with major political figures and the mob.

well, if they can pull that off as a trans-hybrid... whatever. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Are you stuck in the land of MAMA TRASH PEOPLE con wo/man L.E.?

or ARE YOU ONE OF THEM ?
nice portrait of you bummy! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I'm not the one oinking dildo.
  • Old-T
  • 08-05-2017, 04:35 PM
JFK's "coincidental" book and movie deal didn't hurt ... nor did his father's extensive connections with major political figures and the mob.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Agree. The first of the new age image presidents.