Will TWITLER fire Price? How about Mnuchin?

If you consider yourself a conservative (ahem), why haven't you posted a thread shitting the bed over this outrageous abuse of public funds by spoiled billionaires?

These clowns all gotta go!

Actually, seems like they went. All over us!

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-wrong/541314/

Will Trump Fire Tom Price Over Private Flights? 'We'll See'

After a series of stories spotlighted the secretary of Health and Human Services’s expensive, taxpayer-funded travel, the president said he was unhappy.

Tom Price, the secretary of health and human services, has garnered widespread condemnation for his use of taxpayer-funded charter jets, and on Wednesday he gained another noisy critic: his boss.

“I was looking into it and I will look into it,” President Trump said of Price’s travel. “I will tell you personally, I’m not happy about it. I am not happy about it, and I’m going to look at it. I let him know it.”

Trump declined to say whether he had confidence in Price. Asked whether he’d fire the Cabinet member, replied, “We’ll see.”
President Trump saying, "I'm not happy about it" is like Michael Corleon saying, "do this, and you will dissappoint me".

He's gone. Or at least he should be.

Mnuchin? Probably not, as he had a good reason to inquire about the private plane for his honeymoon, but was turned down.
I guess you can take the asshole out of the private plane, but ...
  • grean
  • 09-29-2017, 12:27 PM
Trump said, "we'll see."
That's like him saying "Trust me."

This should encouraged. Trump doesn't like the appearance of REAL corruption which should tell you something about the fake charges of corruption.
Price is GONE!
It is a shame Obama did not fire all of his cabinet members that used the same private charter flights.
But it's different when it's Obama.
Price is GONE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeh, he was offered suicide or firing squad. He chose the former.
It is a shame Obama did not fire all of his cabinet members that used the same private charter flights.
But it's different when it's Obama. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Wasn't this administration supposed to be better than Obama's?
But it's different when it's Obama. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
were they actually doing that?
Wasn't this administration supposed to be better than Obama's? Originally Posted by bamscram
Since he's now gone, it looks like accountability is coming back.. More than i can say we had under obama, clintin or even bush jr.
Since he's now gone, it looks like accountability is coming back.. More than i can say we had under obama, clintin or even bush jr. Originally Posted by garhkal

Trump is draining the swamp this makes six he has fired, maybe more to come.