How many licks does it take..

to get a new pair of boobs?!?

Although its not much of a priority compared to school still would be nice! Im over being natural!

Hopefully, better luck gettin em in TX! 🙃😋

Although its not much of a priority compared to school still would be nice! Im over being natural!

Hopefully, better luck gettin em in TX! ���� Originally Posted by KeiraLeone

they say everything is bigger in Texas
Kiera - those breasts look perfect for your body. Don't change perfection!
Kiera Have to agree with Perryay, your's look fine!.....

Always thought naturals TRUMP bolt-ons!
Youre tiny girl. perfect. dont go crazy!!! I want ones too but the chance of getting ones that dont work out over nice and natural looking is outweighing my descison for now anyways lol
....and i need someone to cater to me in my weeks of agony.
maybe this winter 😊👀

Also are your areolas really heart shaped like in that pic??? I saw that and was like whoaaa thays so cute!
Youre tiny girl. perfect. dont go crazy!!! I want ones too but the chance of getting ones that dont work out over nice and natural looking is outweighing my descison for now anyways lol
maybe this winter 😊👀

Also are your areolas really heart shaped like in that pic??? I saw that and was like whoaaa thays so cute! Originally Posted by Amber Does
Forget it Amber,you have a set most women would die for, besides, imo most fake ones are a major turn off, feels like sliding my dick between a pair of cement filled balloons!
  • newd
  • 04-29-2016, 07:42 AM
Keira, sorry to pile on (well, actually that sounds like fun!), but I just perused your profile....are you KIDDING ME??!!!!! Hon, you've got a beautiful fun looking body....I think you should go with what you got. Big bolt-ons would really change your look....and may I say, you look maaaaaaaavelous!
maybe this winter ����

Also are your areolas really heart shaped like in that pic??? I saw that and was like whoaaa thays so cute! Originally Posted by Amber Does
OMG Amber! Please, please, please don't destroy one of the best set of naturals in the western hemisphere. That would truly be a crime to mankind.
Get a Mirena and they naturally blow up! I grew almost a full cup size.
I like the look of implants but don't like the feel of the majority of them. There is a stripper in Binghamton who has the softest, bounciest fakes I have ever exprrienced and in that case they are wonderful.
OMG Amber! Please, please, please don't destroy one of the best set of naturals in the western hemisphere. That would truly be a crime to mankind. Originally Posted by Heywood Jablowmenow
Have ta AGREE!!!.....
  • Bluee
  • 04-29-2016, 12:45 PM
I like the look of implants but don't like the feel of the majority of them. There is a stripper in Binghamton who has the softest, bounciest fakes I have ever exprrienced and in that case they are wonderful. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl

I think there are a number of different implants. I think silicone was the closest to natural feel and look, they also bounced nicely. But, I think they got banned because some of them leaked, and silicone oil is not natural inside human body and may have caused some complications.

Then they switched to saline, which is basically salt water in a bag. They look great, but feel terrible.

They also have different ways to put them in. The best is tuba- trans umbilical breast augmentation where they go through the belly button and leave no scars.
Amber, we've never met (yet) but yours are fantastic! Please leave them alone.
There is a stripper in Binghamton who has the softest, bounciest fakes I have ever exprrienced and in that case they are wonderful. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
She's lucky.
Know a stripper in Canada who has bolt-ons that feel hard, like a pair of rocks!.....

Hopefully, better luck gettin em in TX! 🙃😋 Originally Posted by KeiraLeone
You don't look like you need to change a thing. Just be careful not to go too big. Not a fan of bolt ons. Mostly because gals tend to get them too big and they end up with that obvious fake look.