Worst experience with a provider or client???

There is a similar thread running in the national but I thought it would be fun to share some stories with a wny flair!
Getting home and finding a review was posted as I was there with her. He was there an hour before me....I could have just blown the guy myself..
Getting home and finding a review was posted as I was there with her. He was there an hour before me....I could have just blown the guy myself.. Originally Posted by dpmdavie
Should have checked the bathroom, he may have been in there typing the review!
^^^^^^^^^^^^hahaha Yes
He was there an hour before me....I could have just blown the guy myself.. Originally Posted by dpmdavie
Happens when seeing some high volume funnels and gettin a 'by proxie' hummer.....

Specially if her kisses be a bit more salty than usual.....
Getting home and finding a review was posted as I was there with her. He was there an hour before me....I could have just blown the guy myself.. Originally Posted by dpmdavie
oh davey ...good post

...but what be most ...awesome is yer new ...avatar an how yer ...plastic man ...successfully memed ya
Way I figure we could have blown each other, saved a shit load of cash and maybe gone out for a beer.

Live & learn.
My worst experience was calling in for a girl that happened to be pimped, and anything other than a back massage was an upsell. I noticed in conversation, she was also really sick and congested. I gave her the money, and told her to go.
Getting ripped off in my first ever time seeing a girl, her "BF" walked in after I gave her the money and she went to get ready, was at half mast ready for her and he said her "kids" had just got dropped off.
She made some excuse about her limp and him not knowing she was seeing me and I then sat at a CC hotel waiting for her, eventually figured it out and went on my way.
Way I figure we could have blown each other, saved a shit load of cash and maybe gone out for a beer.

Live & learn. Originally Posted by dpmdavie
Do you supose the beer would have washed the taste out of each others mouths?

Live & learn. Originally Posted by dpmdavie
Probably not but thanks for the nice thought.
Happens when seeing some high volume funnels and gettin a 'by proxie' hummer.....

Specially if her kisses be a bit more salty than usual..... Originally Posted by Celso
Seriously, if you want low volume seek low volume. You can just about guarantee gals touring may see more than one man, yes??

The inquiries come when they come. We have no prediction of when some man is in the mood to see us. (General statement.)
Clean up house. Listerine dial toothbrush shower rest? A lot of ladies handle their business appropriately.

it is a challenge when men seek "HOUR" appointments, so perhaps that may be something to ponder....

Yet y'all want touring gals to travel.....

go figure that complaint from a woman's standpoint.
Why don't we appoint this as a woman bashing threAD.
Do you supose the beer would have washed the taste out of each others mouths? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
A shot & a beer will werk better......unless ya wanna savor the flavor a bit.....