which one of you poor bastards

Think you could survive a night like these with me while I'm in town???

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=892349

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=952115
None of us *poor* bastards LOL
However I'm sure there are those here with better stocked hobby funds which may try!
I know I could but I don't know if I'd pass your screening or not
None of us *poor* bastards LOL
However I'm sure there are those here with better stocked hobby funds which may try! Originally Posted by gaijin1969
Lol I have a very random sense of humor... all in good fun of course.

I know I could but I don't know if I'd pass your screening or not Originally Posted by Valfar
You got 2 verifiable well reviewed refs I can talk to to make sure you not some physco path who wants to jam random items up my ass and watch me suffer in agony??
In a heart beat I know I could!
You got 2 verifiable well reviewed refs I can talk to to make sure you not some physco path who wants to jam random items up my ass and watch me suffer in agony?? Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
I have one well reviewed VP as of now but I guess I still have time before you travel here.
I have one well reviewed VP as of now but I guess I still have time before you travel here. Originally Posted by Valfar
Pm sent
Wow, those are amazing reviews!
Wow, those are amazing reviews! Originally Posted by prograde
Thank you
Lol I have a very random sense of humor... all in good fun of course.

You got 2 verifiable well reviewed refs I can talk to to make sure you not some physco path who wants to jam random items up my ass and watch me suffer in agony?? Originally Posted by Trinity Kane

That would be me!!! Can't ya just tell by the avatar ?
And I have lots of well reviewed verifiable refs. too.

That would be me!!! Can't ya just tell by the avatar ?
And I have lots of well reviewed verifiable refs. too.

Originally Posted by rke324
Careful honey... I get very serious about my TO DO LIST and your ass may up on it
  • Bluee
  • 05-11-2016, 01:04 PM
some physco path who wants to jam random items up my ass and watch me suffer in agony?? Originally Posted by Trinity Kane

What's wrong with that? :-)
I would be willing to split the deal like they do on Shark Tank. Ill go in halfs with another guy for the $300 for the hour.
What's wrong with that? :-) Originally Posted by Bluee
Umm nothing as long as it's a cock with lube and your paying for the upgrade
I would be willing to split the deal like they do on Shark Tank. Ill go in halfs with another guy for the $300 for the hour. Originally Posted by newcpl
Hour nothing, we're talking overnight strip club date with multiple bbbj and a bunch of other fun and random shit
What's wrong with that? :-) Originally Posted by Bluee

Lol