Cum taste test??

Short of a cbj which I avoid anyway, the next worst experience is getting the promise of a bbbj only to find cim not included on the menu. Assuming that should be included as part of the program, I questioned the young lady who responded " did you ever taste that stuff?" One of my exes said it tastes like clorox bleach, (still unclear how or when she ever tasted that),anyway, I have heard there are certain foods that either enhance or neutralize the taste of semen, comments ladies or anyone???????????????
Each man tastes different. It's an acquired taste.
Each man tastes different. It's an acquired taste. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Agreed...

And yes certain foods eaten can make it taste saltier or even kind of bitter at times.
I've heard that pineapple juice improves the taste, though I don't know definitively.
I've been told on many occasions that mine is overly sweet...
It's true that they say alot of fruits can make sense and Pussy taste sweeter
Perhaps it's time for a conclusive study. And I'm willing to volunteer my services as a donor. Anything in the name of science.
Perhaps it's time for a conclusive study. And I'm willing to volunteer my services as a donor. Anything in the name of science. Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
+1
I would be willing to do the before and after taste test.
I could donate quite a bit.

For science, of course.
I'll bring the fruit and clipboard. Personally I love watching a good Dick Sucking Marathon
I'll bring the fruit and clipboard. Personally I love watching a good Dick Sucking Marathon Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
I've read some of your reviews. I thought you'd love to do more than just watch.
I'll bring the fruit and clipboard. Personally I love watching a good Dick Sucking Marathon Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
You're only going to be watching?
I would be willing to do the before and after taste test. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I've had a number of lab partners over the years, but I've got a feeling you'd outshine them all.
I've read some of your reviews. I thought you'd love to do more than just watch. Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
Lol your sharing my secrets

You're only going to be watching? Originally Posted by Valfar
I doubt it. I say we schedule and make a big fucking orgy out of it. But that's just me
I've had a number of lab partners over the years, but I've got a feeling you'd outshine them all. Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
Flattery will get you everywhere!!! Are you on my TO SO LIST yet?? I'm going to check. So many cocks, so little time and such a bad memory until after I've sampled them.