Do you guys care if SHE ?

So guys something got me to thinking yesterday about how many

guys really care if the girl reaches her BIG O while with you?

Ladies do you care if you reach your BIG O when your with a client ?

I know i sometimes get frustrated when im almost there and they get

done first drives me nuts.
to get my partner off and gladly follow any instructions request on her part. if after my best efforts she doent reach that point im ok with it just as on the rare occasion i have an hour of great sex but dont cum thats ok too. i envy every guy between now and 12 31 10 who gets the opportunity to bring you to that point and i wish i was one of them. good luck in retirement.
It is my goal with every woman every time to do everything I can for her to "O". It is an important part of how I feel about sex and my partner in general. Its why I want a connection with a woman first instead of just a hole to stick it in. I realized a long time ago, odds are I am going to get mine. Why not just relax and help her enjoy it? Because woman as a whole take longer to come than men, I simply adjusted what I do (more DATY first, etc). I figured the best way to get a woman to keep having me back is to make sure shes happy.

As I have gotten older, things don't always work as well for me as they did when I was young. That has made it even more important to me for at least one of us to be satistfied. It is a huge boost to my ego to know a woman is gald she had sex with me. Even if I don't get off.
I had my own version of a birthday celebration last Saturday with a provider and was asked a question to which I replied "most of my enjoyment comes from making sure you enjoy it". She completed the statement as I did making me think "I've heard that one before". Maybe she had, maybe she hadn't. Point is it is the truth. If I ever feel she - any she - believes the same thing (meaning it's all about her enjoyment) it'll be the last time.

Sometimes it's not possible (time/location etc) but if it is, That's my goal.
I would like for her to come. But I do not want her to fake it for my benefit. I assume that most Os that providers have with me are fake. Some are badly faked. Because of this, I do not get caught up in trying to make her O.
I guess I am lucky!

Of my "fun" clients, I don't recall having had a problem.
If she cums, fine. I'd like that. And I do try and accommodate. Not mandatory, however.
  • bigB
  • 09-21-2010, 11:28 AM
Chinese food analogy

"it ain't over till you both get your cookie"

That being said i know that some girls cookies are harder to crack than others but that is the end goal or at least in the game plan, for me at least
So guys something got me to thinking yesterday about how many

guys really care if the girl reaches her BIG O while with you?
Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
I think it's much more fun if both parties enjoy themselves and each other. If that means an O for the lady, I do my best. (Unfortunately, I'm not all that talented...) But, I would prefer no faking over the "scripted climax"

Often, when I ask a lady what she enjoys and hear the reply "Anything you enjoy is what I enjoy." that's a signal that she's simply not that into it or into me.

(I also wonder how many of the self proclaimed DATY experts on here would get the same rating from the women they visit?)

This is supposed to be fun...it's not rocket science. Show up clean and fresh, be respectful and considerate of each other, and toss your inhibitions out the window!

TP
Tony, "I'm not all that talented..." Yeah, right! Silly boy...you do just FINE!
I would like for her to come. But I do not want her to fake it for my benefit.. Originally Posted by BigEddie
As hard as it might be for some providers to believe, many of us do agree with this. If you fake it and we catch on, it hurts our egos. Do I want to get mine? You bet. But, if you can guide me and help me please you, its so much better.

I guess a lot of that would depend on the relationship between the client and provider.
If it were just about me, there wouldn't be any point in having the lady present, would there? For me, a great deal of the fun in the hobby is experiencing different women, and seeing what makes them, "tick." The happy smile on a woman's face, and the gleam of sweat on her cleavage is just as big a turn-on for me as my own big "O."
I always start the session off with Daty for this exact reason. I know I have done my part or at least led to believe I have done my part when the BBBJ is reciprocated with incredible enthusiasm. I find alot of time I am so consumed in DATY that I have very little time for my release.
It is so good to hear the woman tell you how good it is even if it is not true, it is part of the overall illusion for me.
I guess it is impossible to tell for sure if a lady fakes it or not. They do it many different ways from screaming and clawing (had a gilrfriend like this, not cool after a while), to a simple sigh. But a couple of women seem very fake, and it is a turn-off. A guy doesn't want to feel like the little ugly puppy that you feed out of pitty, well maybe cp does.
Good for her if she does, but that's not why I'm there.