Your Favorites Being Friends. ?

You have your favorite providers that you see on a regular basis....Are any of them friends?
  • Is it weird for you?
  • Does it complicate things?
If there were complications...
  • Did it prevent you from seeing one or both of them?
  • You never really think about it.
  • So far so good.
  • YEA 3 SOME!!!

~Kelly TNT

To me a lot of the very same qualities that make a lady a favorite would also go towards making her a friend. The chemistry between two people are very much involved in both relationships. I do not hobby enough to be considered a regular for anyone but my preference is to find a lady where the connection makes the BCD activity even better.

As far as it being a problem it depends on the individuals. We are all grown ups here or at least should be. We all know what we are all here for so as long as both parties can remember that I don't see why it should be a problem.
I always recommend the KISS strategy . Keep it simple stu***
Pay,Fuck,Leave . Repeat the cycle many times and you wont need any friends.
Why make a simple fun time relation into complicated emotional mess?
I always recommend the KISS strategy . Keep it simple stu***
Pay,Fuck,Leave . Repeat the cycle many times and you wont need any friends.
Why make a simple fun time relation into complicated emotional mess? Originally Posted by delimex007
Couldn't have said it better myself. Good advice.
Let's pull this thread back on track TNT is asking if you see a couple of providers on a regular basis and the PROVIDERS are friends. The answer here is yes and I am still waiting on that 3 way.
I met several providers ...individually ..after seeing them one on one over a period of time and becoming friendly with them ...
We later had that all elusive but DAMN satisfying threeway ....it was fabulous as they both got along famously and I was in the middle of all the fun ...I have several providers that I would consider"friends" and I think they know who they are ...I pretty much see them exclusively ....they are terrific ladies ,not just a provider ......talk with them frequently either phone or E-mails .I think that is Kelly TNTs question...YES you can be friends ....T
I try to be respectful of the provider's boundaries. I don't want to be that guy who is constantly e-mailing, calling and texting them all the time.

It's not that I would oppose being friends with a provider... as long as we knew our boundaries with one another. It just that I haven't been friends long enough with any provider yet to know what it's like...
Gotta say I'm with LuckJack on this one.

Yeah.... 3-some with friends... 4-some or more I'd die. But I'd die a happy man.
  • w900l
  • 09-22-2010, 05:42 PM
Hi Kelly.....the answers to your questions from my point of view

1) No, not weird at all

2) No complications that I knew of
I met several providers ...individually ..after seeing them one on one over a period of time and becoming friendly with them ...
We later had that all elusive but DAMN satisfying threeway ....it was fabulous as they both got along famously and I was in the middle of all the fun ...I have several providers that I would consider"friends" and I think they know who they are ...I pretty much see them exclusively ....they are terrific ladies ,not just a provider ......talk with them frequently either phone or E-mails .I think that is Kelly TNTs question...YES you can be friends ....T Originally Posted by tsrv4me
+1 I am pretty much like Tsrv4me and agree with him and not just because I like his avatar.
I'm pro "Friends with Benefits".
I'm sorry. I did screw up. The way the question was written.....it was taken in the wrong context.

Thank you Luckjack.....you are correct. I was asking...
Luckjack
Let's pull this thread back on track TNT is asking if you see a couple of providers on a regular basis and the PROVIDERS are friends. The answerhere is yes and I am still waiting on that 3 way.
I'll try again...
You have your favorite providers that you see on a regular basis....Are any of them friends with Each Other?

That was my bad. I'm sorry for the confusion.
NICE.....kill your own thread Kelly!

~Kelly TNT
Kelly, was clear to me. But your rewording did make it clearer. :-)
My response is yes, I do have friends that I see regularly as providers as well, and I enjoy and appreciate them a great deal either BCD or out.

SAS
I'm sorry. I did screw up. The way the question was written.....it was taken in the wrong context.

Thank you Luckjack.....you are correct. I was asking...
LuckjackI'll try again...
You have your favorite providers that you see on a regular basis....Are any of them friends with Each Other?

That was my bad. I'm sorry for the confusion.
NICE.....kill your own thread Kelly!

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
Hi Kelly,
Much clearer now.

So the answers to your query:
1.It doesn't matter that they are friends. Frankly, I am a bit surprised here -- I was thinking quite a few providers are friends with each other. Or is it dog eat dog out there ?? B'cos the providers would be giving references about clients and sharing other data or info - I thought a lot of providers would be friends with each other.

2. Regarding seeing them , it absolutely makes no difference if they are friends or not. Each is a separate session unless it`s a threesome. And yes,a threesome with 2 providers who are friends is better than those who are not b'cos if they dont interact much BCD then that session would be a big whimper rather than a bang.

3. The only complication I can see is - if one of the provider realizes or comes to know that a client is seeing her friend more often than herself-- maybe some jealousy can creep in. I know -not rational - but it can happen subconsciously. And maybe that provider can get pissed off with the client and not give him any references or even worse, may the providers' friendship with each other is on the line .. LOL !!