my pics

all the pics that I posted say bandwidth exceeded even though I'm able to upload new pics but what's the point if they won't show up. Does anyone know anything about imagecoast to help? I already have a platinum account so there is no way that I can upgrade to increase my bandwidth. Also, when it says monthly bandwidth exceeded:
Account Summary For geniusman (Platinum): Bandwidth Used: 1% (25,834.31mb of 25000mb).
Space Used: 3% (206.01mb of 10000mb). Images Uploaded: 2849 of unlimited.
Monthly Bandwidth Limit Exceeded! 25834.31 / 25000

is that the number of photos that I post on here? If so as I recall I posted a bunch of pics back in january when we were doing that reposting of reviews.
I even emailed imagecoast but that have responded
will this bandwidth figure refresh back to 0? I'm obviously too tired to comprehend this matter and I need a little help.
I've been using villagephotos as a substitute.
If you create multiple accounts. you could keep non-nude photos on something like photobucket and then use others for nude.

Splitting up onto different free accounts might help.

Split into area codes? 817, 214, 972, 682 etc?
Thanks for posting our pics babe...you rock!
You know I love you, can't wait too see you again when you get back.
all the pics that I posted say bandwidth exceeded even though I'm able to upload new pics but what's the point if they won't show up. Originally Posted by geniusman
Your maximum bandwidth allowance is completely independent of how much storage capacity you can use on their servers; therefore, you can continue uploading more images to your account in their server without any problems. You simply can't post any more pictures to any forums until a new month is started by them, and then your monthly bandwidth will be back to zero.

Does anyone know anything about imagecoast to help? I already have a platinum account so there is no way that I can upgrade to increase my bandwidth. Also, when it says monthly bandwidth exceeded:
Account Summary For geniusman (Platinum): Bandwidth Used: 1% (25,834.31mb of 25000mb).
Space Used: 3% (206.01mb of 10000mb). Images Uploaded: 2849 of unlimited.
Monthly Bandwidth Limit Exceeded! 25834.31 / 25000
Originally Posted by geniusman
There is an error on the bandwidth use line which I have increased on font size. It should read Bandwidth used: ~103.2 % . You maximum bandwidth is 25 Gigabites and you have already used 25.8 Gigabites so yes you are already over your monthly maximum.

is that the number of photos that I post on here? If so as I recall I posted a bunch of pics back in january when we were doing that reposting of reviews.
I even emailed imagecoast but that have responded
will this bandwidth figure refresh back to 0? I'm obviously too tired to comprehend this matter and I need a little help.
I've been using villagephotos as a substitute. Originally Posted by geniusman
You shouldn't worry too much about things that you posted back in January. Most of those reviews are old pages that don't get too many views( your bandwidth is not used unless that someone clicks to view the posts where you posted those pics ), now how many guys would you think are reading those old reviews?

Your biggest issue is that you go overboard sometimes posting photos to every review that you can find of a lady. As an example, I have seen on certain evenings where you may bump/post pictures to a particular lady's reviews so there may be four to five reviews of said lady at the top of the forum. When many guys see that, they'll click on those reviews and your bandwidth takes a heavy toll.

LL has given you a good suggestion. Use Photobucket and Imageshack for PG-13/R rated images. Use your platinum account with Imagecoast for the nude images.

Some image hosting sites give you the option to post a thumbnail instead of the full size image, thus consuming less bandwidth unless that someone clicks on the thumbnail to view the full size image. I only have the free account with imagecoast so I don't know if that is even an option for their platinum members. You should check into that.

I hope you find a solution to your issue and keep up the great work.
I hope you find a solution to your issue and keep up the great work. Originally Posted by Matador

+1

Me too.
I like Matador's suggestion of thumbnails. That way you don't incur the bandwidth hit when people reload the entire thread/review when posting or editing.
Geniusman,
Was disappointed with the content of your thread.
Was expecting some really nice boob and ass photos..
Must say,,you really rock with all the photos you post ! Thanks..
Matador...There is an error on the bandwidth use line which I have increased on font size. It should read Bandwidth used: ~103.2 % . You maximum bandwidth is 25 Gigabites and you have already used 25.8 Gigabites so yes you are already over your monthly maximum.

.....Your biggest issue is that you go overboard sometimes posting photos to every review that you can find of a lady. As an example, I have seen on certain evenings where you may bump/post pictures to a particular lady's reviews so there may be four to five reviews of said lady at the top of the forum. When many guys see that, they'll click on those reviews and your bandwidth takes a heavy toll.
Hi,

Just curious do you run imaginecoast? If so, I have some questions...aheheheh And that second paragraph, really sounds bad on geniusman's part...dang

Sincerely,
Wet

i dont mind geniusman posting followups w/ photos of the woman being reviewed. several other guys have done it in the past. in my opinion, it helps the woman and the men, so it cant be all bad.

i agree w/ what matador suggested - either use mid-sized thumbnails or scale down the uploaded photos so your bandwidth usage quota doesnt get used up so fast.

and, thanks for your photo posting service. i appreciate oggling & drooling, err looking at the women's photos.
Hi,

Just curious do you run imaginecoast? If so, I have some questions...aheheheh And that second paragraph, really sounds bad on geniusman's part...dang

Sincerely,
Wet

Originally Posted by WetVelvetSAT

No dear ;lady, I have no links to anyone who owns or administers the imagecoast hosting site. I simply gave geniusman a corrected value for the account summary that he posted. I apologize if my statement gave you the impression that I may own or run that site.

I don't think the second paragraph makes geniusman look bad. I think it shows his zeal and dedication to post images to as many reviews as possible. His image posting has a lot more positive effects on all the reviews than all the other comments and drama that gets added to the reviews imo. For many "reviews" the posting of the pictures is the best part of the whole thread. I simply pointed out the main reason for his excessive use of bandwidth. You'll notice I didn't discourage him in the least. I gave him a couple of alternatives to try and solve the issue.

Again, I think geniusman provides a great value to this site by posting the images. I hope he can resume his posting of images very soon. I am certain most ladies will agree with this statement, and I think most guys would drool ....err.... agree with the statement also.
+1

Me too. Originally Posted by steverino50
+2 !! Keep those pictures coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador
I hope you find a solution to your issue and keep up the great work.
I still haven't heard back from imagecoast but I'm in the process of copying all my pics to a different hosting site with unlimited bandwidth
geniusman, from the title of your post I thought you were posting pictures of yourself

Anyway, thanks for posting all those pics of the lovely ladies!
  • Surge
  • 09-24-2010, 08:19 AM
contact O.F.F.

he can help you...at least he directed me to another site...never had a problem since