To LUBE ….. or not to LUBE ?

Hi everyone!
Sometimes I like for things to get REALLY slippery!
Giving a good slippery hand job is so exhilarating!

I like to use LUBE…..and I try to buy the best ones. (Yes, I know....spit and rub works good for slippery too)!
I seem to find good quality lubes at CONDEM SENSE….but they are expensive! The cheap brands don’t do so well (as Brian Posehn says….KY Lube…when it's time to punish your schlong)!
http://comedians.jokes.com/brian-pos...sehn---ky-lube

A factor in this however, is when your having a really hot and heavy session….and you want to give a(nother) BJ.
The lubes can sometimes either leave a perfume after taste in your mouth…..or a fine coating of….silicone.
Do you think twice if it has been covered with lube? Not always a good moment to run out and get a wash rag...
I've overcome this situation several times....and sometimes the passion is just to hot to let it affect you!

How about you guys? How do you feel about DATY after lube has been part of the activities before hand?

Just curious of the consensus….
Hugs!
GingerB
I love lubes!!!!!!!!!!! Especially the flavored ones.
Nothing like Cherry flavored lude residue when doing DATY. :-)
I can understand that taking a moment to get lube during a hj is unrewarding shall we say? I can also understand that lube, flavored or not, can be awkward in the mouth.

I much prefer it when a woman uses her own juices to keep me slippery for a hj. That way it's easy to go back to bj as well.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Beach
The slipperier the better. I'm simply not a big fan of the high $$ silicone lubes from a taste standpoint. Astroglide is my all time fave, and I actually like the taste. (I'm weird that way...)

Even though it's not as long lasting as the silicone varieties, it washes/wipes off easily and when you need more it can be an erotic experience drizzling it on...

Humbly submitted...
Before meeting Max, I would have said a lubed-up hand job was a yawner, but I was more than dead wrong. Very exciting experience! I am also into really slippery stripper slides thanks to Bambi Spring. Just gotta be extra careful on those.
The slipperier the better. I'm simply not a big fan of the high $$ silicone lubes from a taste standpoint. Astroglide is my all time fave, and I actually like the taste. (I'm weird that way...)

Even though it's not as long lasting as the silicone varieties, it washes/wipes off easily and when you need more it can be an erotic experience drizzling it on...

Humbly submitted... Originally Posted by Tony Patella
Knew a provider that would hold the Astoglide above her head and hit the target every time hers or mine......very hot
Ginger,
There is no comparison to the lube that your body makes on it's own, but I agree that, in the heat of the moment, a little artificial is not going to get in the way of my enjoying an intense session at the Y. From my standpoint, if she doesn't mind it, a little extra slipperiness at the base contributes greatly to a good bbbj.
As a sidenote, some of our delightful massage ladies have their own lube potions that can be rather tasty and delightful during oral (and other...) ministrations...

Wonder if they'd care to share their sources and/or recipes?

TP
Jade Nicole gives the best slippery wet BBBJ/HJ combo (no lube) that i have ever had.

Damn I wish she would answer her phone.
  • Aflac
  • 09-23-2010, 12:25 PM
Lady wants DATY after lube has been applied - I'm on it.

I feel the need to DATY after lube applied and she wants it - I'm on it.

Little bit of unpleasant lube taste in the name of a good time is such a small price to pay.
i usually use my own juices something about a hard cock makes my mouth water
If you like lubes, this one is a winner:

() NON-STICKY
() NO TASTE
() WATERPROOF
() LATEX FRIENDLY
() IT DOESN'T DRY QUICKLY (like the stickier/flavored type lubes)

AND I can attest for all of the above!!

http://www.cheaplubes.com/wetplatinum89oz.aspx

$ 10.99 at Walgreens
$ 4.95 at Planned Parenthood (you have to ask them for it)

XOXO
Italiana Princess
Lube is good... It feels good and if you get the right flavor it taste good too..
Its all about timing and lubrication.