Bentley wants to thank yall for allowing me to play around here since all my drama!

It's good to have my business back in order,and looking forward to being yall's star once again....
Now, that is a class act. Well said, Bentley. I hope to meet you one day.
another ad in the coed section??
good for you girl!! congrats
Odd wording - "Bentley" wants to thank you....not "I" want to thank you. As if the poster is speaking about Bentley in the 3rd person. What happened to the other "Bentley" handle where she declared that she was free from her pimp and finally independent? Are both her non-pimp handle and this handle still active?
*edit
Odd wording - "Bentley" wants to thank you....not "I" want to thank you. As if the poster is speaking about Bentley in the 3rd person. What happened to the other "Bentley" handle where she declared that she was free from her pimp and finally independent? Are both her non-pimp handle and this handle still active? Originally Posted by travelling_man
A lot of ladies do that in the headlines. I wouldn't read too much into it.
I agree with BigEddie...
  • Tb_8
  • 09-27-2010, 09:51 AM
Dont read too much into it TM, I mean Dallas was up early posting that AD and he was tired...woops I mean Bentley was up early posting that ad and he was tired.
Uncommonly cool post. Welcome back.
Jasser says, "welcome back".

Jasser also likes his sack licked, FYI.

Jasser is out
Glad to hear you're back girl. We need to read more good reviews about you. Looks like baby got back so, Greek it up now.
  • T-Can
  • 09-28-2010, 08:46 AM
Welcome back to Dallas, Bentley! Could you please explain the Starzz thing again?