Novelty Blow Jobs

So, I saw some pop rocks today and had a memory of giving my high school bf a bb pop rockbj! Can you think of any other novelty bbbj's? Here is what I got... the slurpy job, the coffee job, the altoid job, popsicle job, the flavored lube sloppy job.
I picked up this walker on CC and took her to Sandy's ice cream. I bought a swirl ice cream cone and she gave me oral with ice cream! It was cold and hot at the same time. I should have brought some ice water though... I had sticky balls, cock, and pubes!

sixx
the "other girls" bj. when you suck your doubles partners juices of your man!!
I picked up this walker on CC and took her to Sandy's ice cream. I bought a swirl ice cream cone and. She gave me oral with ice cream! It was cold and hot at the same time. I should have brought some ice water though... I had sticky, balls, cock, and pubes!

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
damn! dontcha just hate "crunchy fur". all feelin like a brillo pad
At least you've got nuts with the ice cream..
I forgot the mouth numbing medicine. Topical anesthetic...Now that is a weird one!! @ Sixx... that gives me an idea for shell chocolate!
Here is what I got... the slurpy job, the coffee job, the altoid job, popsicle job, the flavored lube sloppy job. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs

That sounds like a Leverage marathon.
i had a sloppy baby oil bj once...on my bosses desk
i had a sloppy baby oil bj once...on my bosses desk Originally Posted by bubbaJay

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I am going to assume your boss is female?

sixx
i dont think soooo!! i think bubba was poundin the ole adams apple!! ( ok, i really need to get off this computer!!)
Nothing like champagne involved in a good blowjob, one of my favorite ways to get blown LOL
Nothing special about the BJ itself, but it was novel because her boyfriend was right outside the bathroom door. I remember telling the BF what an awesome girlfriend he had.
my boss was a male...he was my 1st sgt in the army.
the blow job...was from my very female plattoon sgt
i dont think soooo!! i think bubba was poundin the ole adams apple!! ( ok, i really need to get off this computer!!) Originally Posted by knotty man
yea...i think you have met your quota for gay jokes already this year.
i shoulda hit you up last night...had a great time at one of our local clubs. met a wonderful romanian chick.
Hmmm...Champagne, shell chocolate, fondue, mints. This scene is coming together quite nicely. I love it!
Nothing like champagne involved in a good blowjob, one of my favorite ways to get blown LOL Originally Posted by kittyloveratx