So.... Say there is going to be this huge party at a strip club with the theme of being a Bachelor/Bachelorette Party.

So....

Lets imagine there is going to be this huge party at a strip club with the theme being a Bachelor/Bachelorette Party.

And imagine that some guy and/or some gal might get selected to be the Guest(s) of honor at this hypothetical party......

Tell us a story of why YOU should be honored with such an event and who knows.....

you could end up on a stage covered in whip cream and semi naked ladies!... or in a Cabana with a naked one!
Whispers... we already talked about this. You can't just start marrying people off around here just to have an excuse to throw another party.
  • FSCOB
  • 01-05-2011, 12:31 AM
I think the men and women who serve our great nation overseas in this continuing time of war are worthy of such an honor. Spending months and years away from loved-ones while braving danger on a daily basis; all the time serving each and every citizen of this fine country.

I think it would also be especially fitting to honor those that did not receive a proper sendoff during their last deployment.

So I say, "LET'S SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!"

Pick a deserving Soldier who is also a contributing and upstanding member of our community.

Now, as for finding such an individual...hey! What do you know! I just happen to fit the bill! (Do you hear America the Beautiful playing in the background?)

I would be thrilled to serve as the guest of honor representing all the men and women of the US Armed Forces.
  • thegj
  • 01-05-2011, 09:36 AM
not competing against Jimbo. But the party sounds great.
Whispers... we already talked about this. You can't just start marrying people off around here just to have an excuse to throw another party. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
But.... But... I got this certificate off the web for $4.95 and can do them pretty cheap now!

Actually... Jimbo has the right idea.... but are you married? IF so did you not have a bachelor party?.... Are you divorced?

Personally I think Bachelor parties should be held for guys getting divorced....

or when relationships end.... not when they start!
But.... But... I got this certificate off the web for $4.95 and can do them pretty cheap now!

Actually... Jimbo has the right idea.... but are you married? IF so did you not have a bachelor party?.... Are you divorced?

Personally I think Bachelor parties should be held for guys getting divorced....

or when relationships end.... not when they start! Originally Posted by Whispers

You paid too much I got mine for free..(Yes I really do marry people)..I can marry you then train you for the honeymoon

Parties for after the breakup is a great idea either way the idea of whipped cream and naked ladies sounds awesome
  • FSCOB
  • 01-05-2011, 05:50 PM
you could end up on a stage covered in whip cream and semi naked ladies!... or in a Cabana with a naked one! Originally Posted by Whispers
Well, after this I probably WOULD be divorced!
I had a divorce party, started at Belmont, and ended at Sugars. No whipped cream though.

I'd gladly accept another divorce party, plus whipped cream, if it were presented.
because i didnt have one when i got married
because i never had a divorce party because i was borken up abou it
...and because i am really starting to hate women right now.
...and because i am really starting to hate women right now. Originally Posted by bubbaJay
There, there... We're not all bad.

or when relationships end.... not when they start! Originally Posted by Whispers
+1
Not competing against Jimbo1605 either, as a vet, I've got nothing but love for our military and think they deserve the best, including a hellacious SC party. Next month marks the beginning of my sixth year working in Afghanistan. Got divorced in 08 cause the ex wanted me to quit working here. No divorce party. Got re-married a year later with no bachelor party?! Heck to be honest, I'll be just as happy simply sitting in the SC watching the show of whomever you pick. Beats looking at chicks in Burka's!!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 204808612_926090b8b5.jpg (115.7 KB, 264 views) File Type: jpg B015880.JPG (149.8 KB, 270 views)
I would be in to help whomever celebrate (LanaMonroe) just as long as I get a front row seat....or....
Or it is another reason to get me naked....lol.
Or it is another reason to get me naked....lol. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Maci, drunk first, THEN naked.